Singapore ranked highly World's most databases easily hacked : Optus no exceptions

Optus no exceptions..

"Singapore has the dubious honour of ranking No. 6 in the world for having the most databases exposed to the Web last year which hackers could easily breach and exploit.

27 Apr 2022"

https://www.google.com/search?q=singapor...ersecurity&oq=singapore+ranked+highly+cybersecurity&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j33i160j33i22i29i30.25353j0j4&client=ms-android-oppo-rvo3&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#:~:text=Singapore%20has%20the,27%20Apr%202022

Aussie hackers ah?

Maybe Singapore's cybersecurity weakness exposed that led to hackers choice to pick on SingTel's subsidiary,  Optus data breach.

Could Singapore's cybersecurity weakness is world famous.

(04-10-2022, 08:14 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  Aussie hackers ah?

Why is Singapore being ranked so stupid among the highest?

No wonder SingTel cannot help Optus

Becoz Singapore is just as bad

The Straits Times

"Sixth-placed Singapore had almost 5,900.

Globally, 308,000 databases detected last year were potentially open to hackers.

This comes at a time when cyber threats here have grown. A Cyber Security Agency of Singapore report last July showed that "zombie" devices linked to the Internet and infected with malware that allows hackers to control them and launch cyber attacks, trebled in numbers here during the pandemic."