Singapore's Changi Airport ranks 5th most luxurious airport in the

✈️ Singapore's Changi Airport ranks 5th most luxurious airport in the world, behind Paris and London

A study by UK insurance agency AllClear Travel Insurance sought to find airports that offer travellers the utmost comfort and luxury before they take to the skies. 

READ: https://bit.ly/4cQcWSH

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates

Can the 5th most luxurious airport, Changi airport to be ranked the best in the world?

(09-04-2024, 08:35 PM)Scythian Wrote:  .
Can the 5th most luxurious airport, Changi airport to be ranked the best in the world?

Similarly, SIA ranked No. 13 safest Airlines yet, is nominated the World's Best Airlines.

Is safest not paramount,?

yao lan yong

(09-04-2024, 08:38 PM)Scythian Wrote:  Similarly, SIA ranked No. 13 safest Airlines yet, is nominated the World's Best Airlines.

Is safest not paramount,?

You not happy go and complain to the organization that gives the award lah. You complain here got what use?

Ignore List: Oyk

Under LHL spend so much yet cannot get NO1

Last time our changi airport is no 1 under lky days.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(09-04-2024, 08:43 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  You not happy go and complain to the organization that gives the award lah. You complain here got what use?

Sgtalk is a Forum for discussion whether it's rightly or wrongly, we respect each other's opinion and views .

As layman we can question anything seems illogical 

Whereas the organisers are so-called professional in their field are making a living ..

(09-04-2024, 08:43 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  You not happy go and complain to the organization that gives the award lah. You complain here got what use?

有钱能使鬼推磨

(09-04-2024, 08:50 PM)Scythian Wrote:  Sgtalk is a Forum for discussion whether it's rightly or wrongly, we respect each other's opinion and views .

As layman we can question anything seems illogical 

Whereas the organisers are so-called professional in their field are making a living ..

But your logic dun seem to be right.

Every factor is of a certain weightage. Safety is important so it'll probably carry a higher weightage. However, if everything else Changi got first, then overall Changi could still be ranked very high. If you want to get the calculation, then you should write in to that organization that did the survey. No point telling us here cos we dunno how it's computed.

Are you trying to get an answer from us or you're trying to get us to agree with you?

(09-04-2024, 09:00 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  But your logic dun seem to be right.

Every factor is of a certain weightage. Safety is important so it'll probably carry a higher weightage. However, if everything else Changi got first, then overall Changi could still be ranked very high. If you want to get the calculation, then you should write in to that organization that did the survey. No point telling us here cos we dunno how it's computed.

Are you trying to get an answer from us or you're trying to get us to agree with you?

So complicated?

Rightly or wrongly, we are here to have fun only lah

(09-04-2024, 09:29 PM)Scythian Wrote:  So complicated?

Rightly or wrongly, we are here to have fun only lah

Because you are painting a bad picture of the oppie in Spore. You make people think that the oppie is a person who likes to complain for the sake of complaining, that there is no logic in him because everything about the govt must be wrong.

I'm one of the oppies so I cannot let myself be stereotyped as such.

(09-04-2024, 09:42 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Because you are painting a bad picture of the oppie in Spore. You make people think that the oppie is a person who likes to complain for the sake of complaining, that there is no logic in him because everything about the govt must be wrong.

I'm one of the oppies so I cannot let myself be stereotyped as such.

I m not interested in political parties or who are those politicians..
I speak my mind and give reasons against those illogical stuffs and sometimes, I might be wrong full stop

luxurious = expensive

(09-04-2024, 08:35 PM)Scythian Wrote:  .
Nos-2 not so good lehh. Rotfl
Singapore loses 'world’s best airport’ crown
The Weather is mad and crazy, really crazy
1. Qatar is real Hot. Cool
Nos - 1, 2, 3 and 5 Has Have Paralysed by torrential rain that has caused floods around the. Qatar and United Arab Emirates and Roads and residential communities in Dubai also suffered heavy flooding. Thinking Cool

2. UAE
3. Bahrain
4. Maldives
5. Oman
6. Singapore

The race for the "world’s best airport” crown has been a two-horse affair in recent years, with Qatar's Hamad International in Doha & Singapore Changi leading the pack. This year title has switched, with 12-time winner Singapore being edged out of the top spot by its Middle Eastern rival in the Skytrax World Airport Awards 2024.

Is is out of the world best news on best airport post.