Singapore's Covid-19 measures to be extended till Nov 21

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/h...-at-2-week

All thanks to ah ong n panel of experts who insisted they didn't flip flop... but in many eyes they flopped big time!

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

so work from home by default till 21 nov?

(20-10-2021, 07:24 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  All thanks to ah ong n panel of experts who insisted they didn't flip flop... but in many eyes they flopped big time?  

Luckily this is only a pandemic, not a war!
[+] 1 user Likes JQK's post

(20-10-2021, 07:26 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  so work from home by default till 21 nov?

No need to work aready, special for you

Civil serpants and Uni staff are very happy

8Umbrella Umbrella

(20-10-2021, 07:19 PM)forum456 Wrote:  https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/h...-at-2-week

The hospital capacity almost full already and yet they allow healthcare workers to take overseas leave. Can still prepare orchard road for year end party. MMTF tau nau boh hosey?

I believe also to control Deepavali festive celebration on 4 Nov 2021.

Not like MOM everyday celebrate floodgates and nothing done with Employment Pass.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

what is the point of opening up borders when only 2 can dine out? who will come?

(20-10-2021, 07:26 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  so work from home by default till 21 nov?

Work From Bed

(20-10-2021, 08:11 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Work From Bed

Work from coffin.

tomorrow will be a better day
[+] 1 user Likes surfer's post

knnbccb Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

All those who wfh are super happy and laughing gleefully.

Most wfh employees hope fervently that this will go on forever and ever.

Lots of lucky people earning easy bucks for months. Enviable indeed.

(20-10-2021, 08:34 PM)hansamu Wrote:  All those who wfh are super happy and laughing gleefully.

Most wfh employees hope fervently that this will go on forever and ever.

Lots of lucky people earning easy bucks for months. Enviable indeed.

Not everybody who WFH is rejoicing, cos they still need to work with their computers, and at times right into the night. For some, the home computer is slow, and the office computer is faster, therefore they don't ,mind to work in the air con. office.... Rolleyes

(20-10-2021, 07:54 PM)JQK Wrote:  Luckily this is only a pandemic, not a war!

is called asymmetric war. modern war is not like those troops VS troops

(20-10-2021, 08:44 PM)debono Wrote:  Not everybody who WFH is rejoicing, cos they still need to work with their computers, and at times right into the night. For some, the home computer is slow, and the office computer is faster, therefore they don't ,mind to work in the air con. office.... Rolleyes

Not true.

So many I know of are so happy to wfh.
Can wake up late daily, no need to rush and be punctual,no need to see the supervisors 'faces, save on transport,less  stress, blah blah blah. 

The benefits of wfh  are certainly covetous for the majority!!!

(20-10-2021, 08:53 PM)hansamu Wrote:  Not true.

Can wake up late daily, no need to rush and be punctual,no need to see the supervisors 'faces, save on transport,less  stress, blah blah blah. 

In a way I tend to agree with you on the pros. of WFH... Clapping

It's one big mess

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

$mil paid Galaxy talents to fail worldclassly great, again?  Smile

Wooooo HOOOOOO !!!! no need go office …. every time I go back must pokey nose …

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(20-10-2021, 09:21 PM)merline Wrote:  $mil paid Galaxy talents to fail worldclassly great, again?  Smile

Chances are it may extended to past the New Year..... crying

(20-10-2021, 08:01 PM)winbig Wrote:  The hospital capacity almost full already and yet they allow healthcare workers to take overseas leave. Can still prepare orchard road for year end party. MMTF tau nau boh hosey?

I think they know something we dun…. no way if hospital near full allow nurse doctor on leave ….
Maybe the case review shows many releasing in 1-2 weeks … so might as well extend till 21 and maybe early Nov ease restriction

(20-10-2021, 08:53 PM)hansamu Wrote:  Not true.

Me me … I always call for e-meeting at 1030am … can go hawker centre BF relac relac come back for meeting
4pm no e-meeting can take nap …. song song kow Jurong  Rotfl

(20-10-2021, 09:36 PM)debono Wrote:  Chances are it may extended to past the New Year..... crying

You give or take ang pow …. I suspect to take one

Our worldlcassed frogs already became laughing stocks, but still got no shame to claim their Galaxy-level $mil paid?