Singapore's Q2 2023 Labour Market Report reveals a concerning trend:

Singapore's Q2 2023 Labour Market Report reveals a concerning trend: all job growth is going to non-residents, signalling potential challenges ahead for the resident workforce - particularly Singaporean workers. 

https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/2023/07...residents/

This is the pap want us. the next will the foreigner to replace foreigner. vote wisely
[+] 1 user Likes jus4lucky's post

This is why A LOT become PHV , maybe Feel be PHV better like " Boss working for yourself "

but end of the day they work for Ah Tan CEO of Grab which make him got the money buy GCB Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

What a joke.
MOM own self approved jobs for foreigners, then own self said they are concerned about all job growth going to non residents.

[+] 2 users Like whylah's post

I don't think the pap bothers.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(28-07-2023, 02:24 PM)whylah Wrote:  What a joke.
MOM own self approved jobs for foreigners, then own self said they are concerned about all job growth going to non residents.

The Compass Framework is foisted like a diamond to deceive people. It is a clear scheme to protect FTs.

(28-07-2023, 03:06 PM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  The Compass Framework is foisted like a diamond to deceive people. It is a clear scheme to protect FTs.

For more than a decade, don’t think they had come out with anything effective, more like wayang show.

The locals have given up looking for a job.
They are either trading the market or in driving/delivery business.

Ɓy now, they should know who to vote out.

(28-07-2023, 04:20 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  The locals have given up looking for a job.
They are either trading the market or in driving/delivery business.

Ɓy now,  they should know who to vote out.

Please add in cleaning,security guard business too!
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

Tan CJ started the 7 UNLEVEL Playing Field

Then came Careers Future portal to allow FTs to apply for simple/ non-tech jobs

Who updated the UNfair Framework?

Which PAP told us to attend courses that cannot provide Skills?

Now, this Compass Framework !

[Image: JT-Update-FCF-on-Jan-2020.png]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(28-07-2023, 12:59 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Singapore's Q2 2023 Labour Market Report reveals a concerning trend: all job growth is going to non-residents, signalling potential challenges ahead for the resident workforce - particularly Singaporean workers. 

Soon, locals can only live on GST vouchers.