Singapore's new cyberdefence force: A reflection of modern warfare in the digital age

Singapore's new cyberdefence force: A reflection of modern warfare in the digital age

Read more đź“Ť https://bit.ly/3NEwnSb

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates.

is for white horse lah
[+] 1 user Likes limpeh394's post

(06-11-2022, 11:14 AM)limpeh394 Wrote:  is for white horse lah

This word White Horse I think was brought up in Parliament and it was confirmed it exist. But the story was quite different from what I know during my NS times. According to what I read (not sure correct as long time ago) was the medical docket was chop the word WH. It was to let other officer etc NOT to give preferential treatment to the recruit base on their background. As to why it is called WH and later become called White Horse anyone can share?

(06-11-2022, 11:25 AM)sgh Wrote:  This word White Horse I think was brought up in Parliament and it was confirmed it exist. But the story was quite different from what I know during my NS times. According to what I read (not sure correct as long time ago) was the medical docket was chop the word WH. It was to let other officer etc NOT to give preferential treatment to the recruit base on their background. As to why it is called WH and later become called White Horse anyone can share?
BS what no preferential treatment. Yes there is label on medical docket

(06-11-2022, 11:35 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  BS what no preferential treatment. Yes there is label on medical docket

Official reason was no preferential as I read. But in reality how it is being react by relevant officer is separate story. I am more keen to know the initial WH what it means really called White Horse?