Singapore sends more than 120,000 doses of AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine to Thailand

Not that I am against sending vaccine to Thailand to help..

But where did this batch of AZ comes from??

Right from the beginning, MOH only announced we bought Sinovac, Pfizer and Moderna, and later Novavax..

So this batch of AZ is from where?? From OYK's pocket?

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...ca-2205271

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

I think this AZ is from the Covax scheme. Singapore bought some vaccines via Covax to donate to other countries.

(27-09-2021, 10:28 PM)starbugs Wrote:  I think this AZ is from the Covax scheme. Singapore bought some vaccines via Covax to donate to other countries.

Could be, but definitely there is no official announcement where this vaccine is from.

Also, if it is from Covax, Singapore could have just say I don't want to take delivery since I have no intention of using it on Singapore population and give the others in the queue a quicker chance to get vaccine.

Now, we pay (definitely those vaccine are not free) for something we don't intend to use. A waste of tax payers money.

But at least Singapore didn't leave them to rot, donate it to a neighbor in need is a good way out.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps

Paving travel corridor

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

It is confirmed that the AZ are those procured under the COVAX initiative, and we are now donating them to more neighbors...

I still don't like it that MOH/Task Force has been hush hush about this, or even explore the option or those who don't like nRMA vaccines to take AZ..

At least AZ people won't say China vaccine cannot be trusted..

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...ia-2207736

I saw few news about Singapore giving such vaccination, it is a gift or borrow.

(29-09-2021, 03:58 PM)FangFang Wrote:  I saw few news about Singapore giving such vaccination, it is a gift or borrow.

It is a gift..

Why Singaporean have to pay $100+ for Vaccination?
Why? Why? why?

(29-09-2021, 06:15 PM)Harry Lee Wrote:  Why Singaporean have to pay $100+ for Vaccination?
Why? Why? why?

Becos Demoncratic Gov fark care its own citizens. Just look at the dorms cases. Who u think paying for the foreign workers?

(29-09-2021, 04:47 PM)debono Wrote:  It is a gift..

These vaccines could be expiring soon. 

Of course they can let some clinics offer to those who wish to take AZ vaccine.