Singapore switches to silent mode on China's military expansion in the region

So suddenly, Singapore switches to silent mode on China's military expansion in the region.

Clearly, the past heated aggressive hostile behaviour.  has today evaporated into smoke..

A 360 degrees swing recently, to fully supporting ASEAN to accept BRICS currency and de-dollarization was a sign of relief ..

Singaporeans are very proud to have such brilliant.   leadership who are extremely well adapted and highly sensitive to regional changes. Good job.
Clapping
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

(16-06-2023, 04:48 AM)Scythian Wrote:  So suddenly, Singapore switches to silent mode on China's military expansion in the region.

Clearly, the past heated aggressive hostile behaviour.  has today evaporated into smoke..

A 360 degrees swing recently, to fully supporting ASEAN to accept BRICS currency and de-dollarization was a sign of relief ..

Singaporeans are very proud to have such brilliant.   leadership who are extremely well adapted and highly sensitive to regional changes. Good job.
Clapping

With US President Biden slamming the democracy door behind him, humiliated , leaving Singapore leaders with nowhere to go.

"Singapore must never be seen to be 'playing multiple sides', says PM Lee Hsien Loong"

Truely, Singapore leaders abide by principles.
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

So where is now Singapore stand now China 🇨🇳 ?

(16-06-2023, 05:36 AM)ysh02 Wrote:  So where is now Singapore stand now China 🇨🇳  ?

.OMG!

Flew all the way to Washington DC to joke about Chinese in Shanghai and Beijing.
[+] 2 users Like Scythian's post

That is because assmerica is also expanding their military presence in this region. Australia is going to deploy their nuclear submarines to fight if a war break out. The whole of this region will be in a mess
[+] 1 user Likes Clyde's post

Sinkie land not nearest to ccp, if those nearer never kao pei, why should sinkie land?

If want to kao pei as ASEAN, then no prob. Need to support each other.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

LEE sIAN LONG BIG WHO*HAR GO CHINA
WHOLE GANG GO THERE LIKE BIG GANGSTER WANT TO LICK CHINA BALLS
BUT COME BACK QUIETLY WITH NOTHING TO SHOW
THINK HE LEARN A BIG LESSON
if none of your business
'just keep quiet and know your place in the world

when mahathir threw him out of his house after 30mins
he still din get the lesson

Pinky team, even during laolee era, had always been on CCP side lah just that our higher mortals think themselves to be very smart and believe AMDK are very daft so can pretend neutral to pray both side. Eventually we will not be trusted by either side and will be made to pay the price for standing wrong side one.

Just look at South Korea, also pray similar tactics but in the end ganna jialark jialark from both sides and nao have to U-turn to finally take side. Sad

There was a time when the country asked ordinary men to do extraordinary things.

But now, they'll only do it for money.

(16-06-2023, 04:48 AM)Scythian Wrote:  So suddenly, Singapore switches to silent mode on China's military expansion in the region.

Clapping

They can smell the stench from the decaying west while the flower blooms in full sight in the East, of course, 180 turn ... (btw cannot 360 turn)

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(16-06-2023, 07:04 AM)Clyde Wrote:  That is because assmerica is also expanding their military presence in this region. Australia is going to deploy their nuclear submarines to fight if a war break out. The whole of this region will be in a mess

https://sgtalk.net/Thread-US-gets-‘unres...tary-bases

When your own armored vehicles are detained in HK harbor China already indirectly send a subtle hint to Spore. You better know where you stand. Make them angry not to our advantage. At the same time US also want a piece of the action, make them angry again not to our advantage. So the best for Spore is be neutral. If Ukraine do that much earlier now they no need to die so many ppl.

(16-06-2023, 06:04 AM)Scythian Wrote:  .OMG!

Flew all the way to Washington DC to joke about Chinese in Shanghai and Beijing.

Please vote tharman on PE

Smile

Pinky better shut up.
If Pinky make noise, then I worry.