Boobsy vblogger walks into Umidigi office demanding they honour open source GPL...

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Later in the video  she reviews Umidigi Bison rugged phone which I consider getting for $140.

I do own an Umidigi A5 Pro.  Initially the phone had many problems ...the touch screen was laggy. The phone camera was horrible despite the the high 13 mega pixel advertised. I bought this phone from a Fillipino for $60 in perfect condition.

I put the phone aside for a few months...the plan was to upgrade the phone OS to Cyanogen to solve all the problems.

Last week I turned on the phone and was notified there is a wireless over the air update of the OS. I updated it ...and all the problems disappeared.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Her silicon set is very impressive.

old and chunky….how to make it

(04-11-2021, 11:34 AM)dynamite Wrote:  Her silicon set is very impressive.

Ya amazing. I can't understand a word of hers but I surely under stand... Huge...

She needs to go for breast reduction, just like the Foreveralone guy with the rich uncle. Big Grin