Singaporean men have reputation for wanting women who will take care

'Singaporean men have reputation for wanting women who will take care of them': British expat on local dating scene

The Briton relocated here for work four years ago and is on a mission to go through 10 dating apps in 10 weeks in the hopes of finding her perfect man. She is now on week five — her Coffee Meets Bagel week. Before this, she was on Hinge, Bumble and Tinder, and even tried connecting with men via LinkedIn.

READ: https://bit.ly/3s3mln5

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates

i think it is bullshit ,, most men here dont even care ..its more about compatibility
[+] 1 user Likes keys's post

(07-08-2023, 09:32 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  'Singaporean men have reputation for wanting women who will take care of them': British expat on local dating scene

The Briton relocated here for work four years ago and is on a mission to go through 10 dating apps in 10 weeks in the hopes of finding her perfect man. She is now on week five — her Coffee Meets Bagel week. Before this, she was on Hinge, Bumble and Tinder, and even tried connecting with men via LinkedIn.

READ: https://bit.ly/3s3mln5

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates

that sounds more like a SD's want. Rich men with lack of attention and care are the ones yearn for women who can take care of them. Don't trust me, check out more about sugardating in singapore and malaysia like sugarbook and etc. Rest of the men look for suitable partners who can love them. Tell me which woman is willing to take care of her man nowadays? They're all busy with their own lifestyles.

(07-08-2023, 11:12 PM)keys Wrote:  i think it is bullshit ,, most men here dont even care ..its more about compatibility

agree!! most of them want to get married or be in a relationship just for the sake of filling their loneliness. no one really cares about looking for partners to take care of them. no one has the time to do so. fair amount of love, care and trust are enough.