Singaporeans and PRs saw a 2.3% fall in median real income

Singaporeans and PRs saw a 2.3% fall in median real income amid high inflation this year, says MOM.

https://str.sg/ifUu
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

The problem is with inflation around 4% as of Q3 2023, with many companies having increase each individuals salary increment around 3-4% in early this year could not cover 2022 inflation around 6%…

Seriously falling short, therefore not surprised many unable to cope with this year’s spending. When last year many would have received 3-4% increment received in early 2022.

(30-11-2023, 03:02 PM)kangtangman Wrote:  The problem is with inflation around 4% as of Q3 2023, with many companies having increase each individuals salary increment around 3-4% in early this year could not cover 2022 inflation around 6%…

Seriously falling short, therefore not surprised many unable to cope with this year’s spending. When last year many would have received 3-4% increment received in early 2022.

The median income is an absolute number and not a relative one. The article says it has dropped, plain and simpur. 

What are you ranting about bringing in price increases vis a vis wages increase?

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

Thats impossible ... What happen to the 0.3 0.6 months bonuses and so forth ...

(30-11-2023, 03:09 PM)Oyk Wrote:  The median income is an absolute number and not a relative one. The article says it has dropped, plain and simpur. 

What are you ranting about bringing in price increases vis a vis wages increase?

I am just giving my opinion which may or may not be right about the subject here, but to you I am “ranting”. I now understand why you’re “well liked” by some of the people here.  

You can’t even have a simple conversation without demeaning on others, with your preconceived ideas. You’re so full of yourself, that’s just sad.

(30-11-2023, 04:12 PM)kangtangman Wrote:  I am just giving my opinion which may or may not be right about the subject here, but to you I am “ranting”. I now understand why you’re “well liked” by some of the people here.  

You can’t even have a simple conversation without demeaning on others, with your preconceived ideas. You’re so full of yourself, that’s just sad.

Opinions are good for forum discussions.

But when you rant, it's hard to hold a discussion with you.  Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(30-11-2023, 11:42 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  Singaporeans and PRs saw a 2.3% fall in median real income amid high inflation this year, says MOM.

And they are raising GST and utilities.
Vote them out!
[+] 1 user Likes Alice Alicia's post

(30-11-2023, 04:19 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Opinions are good for forum discussions.

If I look like my mother say so!  Rolleyes

[Image: wZLux1p.png]

Laughing Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Observer's post

(30-11-2023, 04:19 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Opinions are good for forum discussions.

But when you rant, it's hard to hold a discussion with you.  Rolleyes

(30-11-2023, 04:19 PM)Observer Wrote:  Hey motherfucker where are you? Hiding is it?

Laughing Laughing

All this Govt can do is encourage more FTs to be PRs

and say we owe them a living

with those traitorship scheme like Job Credit Support

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 2 users Like Ola's post

[Image: hahaha.png]
Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes babygirl's post

Why need to add in PR? 
PR consider local?

(07-12-2023, 03:18 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Why need to add in PR? PR consider local?

I agree - is stinks when Gov become sneaky with their population policy.

We already see that with convenient mixiing of SC and PR...Both are F*CKING different segment of the population.

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013
[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post