Singaporeans asked ..."What is your perception of China?"

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Not surprised that many sinkie especially the chinese group had been following the pro-CCP narratives one.

Throughout the years CCP had been trying to control the narratives in both msm and social media of many chinese majority communities worldwide. Our red dot ish not spared from their propaganda either. And not just our MSM are well known to be CCP friendly, a lot of local social media platform had been influenced and even controlled by pro-AT narratives. Some popular local forums like hardwarezone had also been influenced and will even ban people for posting anti-CCP slangs. Not to mention even most of the foreign chinese-based medias that many sinkie like to accessed here are the pro-CCP one like Global Times, CTI and TVBS etc.

That why it ish said that more than 60% of sinkies had become pro-CCP, which ish not a good sign for our country. Sad

There was a time when the country asked ordinary men to do extraordinary things.

But now, they'll only do it for money.

(10-09-2022, 11:23 PM)Soulhacker Wrote:  Not surprised that many sinkie especially the chinese group had been following the pro-CCP narratives one.

Throughout the years CCP had been trying to control the narratives in both msm and social media of many chinese majority communities worldwide. Our red dot ish not spared from their propaganda either. And not just our MSM are well known to be CCP friendly, a lot of local social media platform had been influenced and even controlled by pro-AT narratives. Some popular local forums like hardwarezone had also been influenced and will even ban people for posting anti-CCP slangs. Not to mention even most of the foreign chinese-based medias that many sinkie like to accessed here are the pro-CCP one like Global Times, CTI and TVBS etc.

That why it ish said that more than 60% of sinkies had become pro-CCP, which ish not a good sign for our country. Sad

New nickname Clapping

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post