Singaporeans faces extinction within a decade if they don't unite..

I thought when this headlines appeared as "Malays facing extinction...." it is pure rubbish spewed by Dr. M in Malaysia given malays have the highest birth rate among all races there and will grow in % terms...not only theg won't be extinct they will become more dominant.

However when I changed the word from Malays ...to S'poreans ...it suddenly make sense.

There are 2 reasons for this risk

1. Singaporeans have one of the lowest birth rates  in the world.
2. Singapore imports more immigrants per capita than other countries.

Combining the 2 factors the % of Singaporeans will shrink until very small. While extinction is absolute, we become as good as extinct when there are very few long term Singaooreans around us.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(18-03-2024, 01:27 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  1. Singaporeans have one of the lowest birth rates  in the world.
Combining the 2 factors the % of Singaporeans will shrink until very small. While extinction is absolute, we become as good as extinct when there are very few native Singaooreans around us.

Locals are becoming extinct at many workplaces. Many of my friends relate stories of foreigners who were promoted to managers systematically replacing Sinkies with their own countrymen. Meanwhile, our leaders look the other way.

Sg got natives meh?  Thinking

Meanwhile childcare centres are overspilled

Except for the elites, the rest of the so call natives are but part of the numbers. Nobody truly cares if there's any commoners left around or not. This is Singapore Inc.

Please explain who are natives? How to unite?

We must be united against PAP

We must defend ourselves and our rights against Foreign Policies

We must stand strong against Favoritism towards Foreigners

We must reject PAP's words saying they have our backside.

[Image: CCS-Govt-will-have-your-back.png]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(18-03-2024, 01:37 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Locals are becoming extinct at many workplaces. Many of my friends relate stories of foreigners who were promoted to managers systematically replacing Sinkies with their own countrymen. Meanwhile, our leaders look the other way.
This one, got to thanks our leaders for their immense contribution.

[+] 1 user Likes whylah's post

extinction in 10 years? siao ah! at most becomes minority. We are in the making of Singapore 2.0 where more foreigners from everywhere being converted to Singaporean. See the trend?

(18-03-2024, 01:42 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Sg got natives meh?  Thinking

Yes, but we use the term indigenous. 

I am an indigenous Singaporean.

The worst is, minorities have to serve NS to protect the majorities. I hope the Govt can do something to level this playing field or at least remove their spouse/ children from living here.

(18-03-2024, 04:11 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Please explain who are natives? How to unite?

Born in S'pore. For males, those who are born here and serve/served NS.

(18-03-2024, 05:27 PM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  The worst is, minorities have to serve NS to protect the majorities. I hope the Govt can do something to level this playing field or at least remove their spouse/ children from living here.

Please clarify if you are further splitting S'poreans by race, or the minority (S'porean males) protecting the majority (Foreigners and S'porean females)? 

It's a joke for sgbutt to raise this when he himself dun procreate.

Ignore List: Oyk
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(18-03-2024, 04:35 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Yes, but we use the term indigenous. 

I am an indigenous Singaporean.

How many thousand years have your ancestors been living in Sg?

(18-03-2024, 04:35 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Yes, but we use the term indigenous. I am an indigenous Singaporean.

Are you claiming to be an Orang Asli?

Matter of time they allow foreigners to buy hdb 
african from Uganda can buy a hdb unit online...fast money for the gov!

(18-03-2024, 05:34 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  It's a joke for sgbutt to raise this when he himself dun procreate.

The stupid concept that I can have 10 kids and solve this national problem is absurd.

It has to be resolved at the policy level because it is a nation wide problem.

Just telling people to have children without removing the obstacles will not work

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(18-03-2024, 05:31 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Born in S'pore. For males, those who are born here and serve/served NS.

That's the basic requirement. Aso need to contribute economically and for population growth (else need to import foreigners as ah butt has been pointing out many times)

(18-03-2024, 06:00 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The stupid concept that I can have 10 kids and solve this national problem is absurd.

Just telling people to have children without removing the obstacles will not work

Have children and contribute economically

(18-03-2024, 06:01 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  That's the basic requirement. Aso need to contribute economically and for population growth (else need to import foreigners as ah butt has been pointing out many times)

Our leaders have to reduce the resident population by 1/2 i.e. 3 million. If our tiny island is overcrowded and everything is so damn expensive, no S'porean in his/her right mind will want to bring children into the most expensive city in the world.

Contrary to what Josephine Teo claims, it has to do with having enough space!

[Image: Jo-Teo.jpg]

The PAP's Great U-Turn. Even in the 1970s, we knew this tiny island cannot hold so many people!

[Image: img0023.jpg?fit=487%2C757&ssl=1]

The gov needs to bring in Taylor swift to spread the message of having more babies. I believe it will work... Big Grin

(18-03-2024, 06:00 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The stupid concept that I can have 10 kids and solve this national problem is absurd.

Then you are complaining about the problem which you're part of. Why dun you contribute to the solution?

Ignore List: Oyk

(18-03-2024, 07:23 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Then you are complaining about the problem which you're part of. Why dun you contribute to the solution?
I do not not have the means to solve the problem on my own.

(18-03-2024, 07:45 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I do not not have the means to solve the problem on my own.

What means? No kkj or no gf?  Big Grin

So you dun hv problem or you can't solve your own problems

(18-03-2024, 08:09 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  What means? No kkj or no gf?  Big Grin

I plan to have children once I can afford to start a family and raise children . Right now I do not have the means.
 Even if I have children i will not have teh ability to push up singaoore fertility significantly as the problem requires changes jn govt policy.

(18-03-2024, 01:27 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I thought when this headlines appeared as "Malays facing extinction...." it is pure rubbish spewed by Dr. M in Malaysia given malays have the highest birth rate among all races there and will grow in % terms...not only theg won't be extinct they will become more dominant.

However when I changed the word from Malays ...to S'poreans ...it suddenly make sense.

There are 2 reasons for this risk

1. Singaporeans have one of the lowest birth rates  in the world.

Combining the 2 factors the % of Singaporeans will shrink until very small. While extinction is absolute, we become as good as extinct when there are very few long term Singaooreans around us.

Local born singaporeans always sabo local born singaporeans at work. How not to become extinct?