Singaporeans faces extinction within a decade if they don't unite..

(18-03-2024, 01:43 PM)red3 Wrote:  Meanwhile childcare centres are overspilled

YMCA, MYMCA, PAP etc were operating chains of childcare centres all over Singapore about 30 to 40 years ago. You could see these at void decks of HDB blocks, typically a corner unit.

Those "child" are now Sgbuffet's age....

Today you see Senior Activity Centres instead.

If we maintain the same number of childcare centres as before, you would be seeing three-quarter or 75% empty centres everywhere.

After lots of them closed down, you see "over spilled" as you put it. Your comment is too simplistic. You put 100 children in 10 childcare centres, it's only 10 children each. You put them in 3 centres, you have 33 in each and it's overspilling lor.

The reason why Singapore's local population will trend towards extinction is that Sgbuffet's kkj didn't unite with a cheesepie. Far too many BBFAs and dinobus... but as usual, it's PAP's fault wor.  Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

Born poor not your fault but has becum your problems. Staying poor is your fault but not your problems?

Knn. My kkj bo lat. if not I can piak piak n produce 24.

I want to form a football team to beat Argentina to take revenge for my losses n for my idol Ronaldo.

You voted for it.
Song Boh!

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(18-03-2024, 08:34 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I plan to have children once I can afford to start a family and raise children . Right now I do not have the means.
 Even if I have children i will not have teh ability to push up singaoore fertility significantly as the problem requires changes jn govt policy.

Having a child is not as expensive as what you think..not for the first 12yrs of their life. You go jb buy diapers, clothes and milk powder can save alot, school and medical all highly subsidised. Gov give you don know 9k baby bonus you can slowly use...go sgh or kk give birth not so expensive...all use cpf to pay.

(18-03-2024, 01:27 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I thought when this headlines appeared as "Malays facing extinction...." it is pure rubbish spewed by Dr. M in Malaysia given malays have the highest birth rate among all races there and will grow in % terms...not only theg won't be extinct they will become more dominant.

However when I changed the word from Malays ...to S'poreans ...it suddenly make sense.

There are 2 reasons for this risk

1. Singaporeans have one of the lowest birth rates  in the world.
2. Singapore imports more immigrants per capita than other countries.

Combining the 2 factors the % of Singaporeans will shrink until very small. While extinction is absolute, we become as good as extinct when there are very few long term Singaooreans around us.

in changi business park, singaporeans are already extinct there.

out of 10 persons, 9 are foreigners.
[+] 2 users Like forum456's post

singapore past population fluctuated around 3M

it was only until someone honourable took over
and in greed we trust; over populating singapur

resulting the impressive skillsfuture and unemployment of citizens over foreigners

https://www.statista.com/statistics/3785...singapore/

singaporeans truly deserve it
[+] 1 user Likes KILLjoy's post

At the rate we are pawning each other, we will make ourselves extinct first before anyone else can
[+] 1 user Likes Buffybuffy's post

We are already on the verge of extinction if you count the number of locals left. I feel like a stranger in this country.      Confused

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 2 users Like Huliwang's post

(18-03-2024, 05:49 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Are you claiming to be an Orang Asli?

No, I am a Malay.

We are the indigenous people of this land.

Extinct jiu extinct, mybfd.

Ignore List: Oyk

(18-03-2024, 05:41 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  How many thousand years have your ancestors been living in Sg?

I dunno. More than a few hundreds at least.

(18-03-2024, 10:34 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I dunno. More than a few hundreds at least.

So you are also pendatang mah!  Big Grin

(18-03-2024, 11:09 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  So you are also pendatang mah!  Big Grin

All I know is that the government gazetted the Malays as the indigenous people.

I am a Malay, living in the Malay archipelago.

(18-03-2024, 06:00 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The stupid concept that I can have 10 kids and solve this national problem is absurd.

It has to be resolved at the policy level because it is a nation wide problem.

Just telling people to have children without removing the obstacles will not work

Who's forcing Singaporeans into extinction?

You must identify the source and address the situation.

In order To catch the thieves you must catch the head

(18-03-2024, 09:16 PM)forum456 Wrote:  in changi business park, singaporeans are already extinct there.

Finished lah
Gone case

Too late, Singaporeans chosen the course and talk only

Someone will call TS either anti establishment or stirring up troubles

If you Protest, you will be arrested.

(18-03-2024, 01:27 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I thought when this headlines appeared as "Malays facing extinction...." it is pure rubbish spewed by Dr. M in Malaysia given malays have the highest birth rate among all races there and will grow in % terms...not only theg won't be extinct they will become more dominant.

However when I changed the word from Malays ...to S'poreans ...it suddenly make sense.

There are 2 reasons for this risk

1. Singaporeans have one of the lowest birth rates  in the world.
2. Singapore imports more immigrants per capita than other countries.

Combining the 2 factors the % of Singaporeans will shrink until very small. While extinction is absolute, we become as good as extinct when there are very few long term Singaooreans around us.

Who's the enemy?

No worries, most true blue sinkies working in gov bodies or SAF with many many kiddos...

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(18-03-2024, 08:34 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I plan to have children once I can afford to start a family and raise children . Right now I do not have the means.
 Even if I have children i will not have teh ability to push up singaoore fertility significantly as the problem requires changes jn govt policy.

Why others hv the means but you dun hv? You din work for it?

If it's true that Singaporeans is going extinction then, stop wasting time, the sooner we arrest the problem the better.

It's been happening, Why are Singaporeans facing extinction and doing nothing?

Who started and created the dwindling trend?

Drafting an action plan to stop it asap.

Since PAP isn't concerned over it while in powder..

Should voters create a 50/50 balance Parliament to see changes?

Over simply vote PAP out W/O fear of repercussions?

Singaporeans finished

Keep on talking and talking until the cows come home

(19-03-2024, 09:57 AM)FartSunKing Wrote:  Singaporeans are UNITED thanks to LKY & PAP

Who turn this tiny island with no natural resources

Into one of the BEST country to work and live in the world

Be grateful and thankful you born here

Because your migrant ancestors from China choose to come here for a better life

And Singapore had learders like LKY and PAP

PAP Secretary General and LKYs son, PM Lee admits Singapore is in a mess and politics is not as clean as Singapore's image.

(19-03-2024, 10:15 AM)FartSunKing Wrote:  fcuk you lar

knnbccbai you fcuking traitor

regret leaving Singapore to suck ozzie dicks

will try to spew lies to disparage our beloved PAP and its leaders

to self fcuk your own arsehole

Most Singaporeans and PRs here

Very HAPPY, like me

Enjoying better than Swiss Standard of Living in Singapore

You motherfucker

FO

I see.many passionate views is this thread.

Many argue about the term native indigenous and so on....many here are 2nd,3rd and 4th  generation Singaporeans who do not connect back to China or India where our forefathers have come from. Might I borrow form.one of our songs "Home is where your heart is" .  For me Singapore is the only home I know and that is where my heart is.

Nowhere in my original post did I suggest to a total stop to new citizens or have said anything against immigrants. Many j have met are hard working people with integrity people who can be respected.

Policies surrounding immigration boils down to numbers. How many ...and how does it benefit those who are already here and have committed their life to Singapore.

It is not just a game of economics and money it affects our sense of identity and belonging.

There risk in every country not just Singapore is that of a govt taking in too many immigrants and new citizens for quick economic gains to the detriment of the existing citizens.

Singapore immigration policies is not one of moderation. Immigration to Singapore is at one of the highest if not the highest rate in the world.  We can see the impact on housing how prices have surged up. We can see the impact on cost of living. We can see the impact on the places we work ...where we play.

If we do not take stock the current trends means existing citizens who have been here for 40yrs or more will be the minority in Singapore. 

We cannot be the ones paying the price of the govt's stop at 2 policies. We cannot be the ones paying for the policies that pushed our birth rate to the lowest in the world.  

The numbers don't even make sense as the population growth is faster than what it would be if we had a normal birth rate of 2.1 ....I wonder if the govt is merely using low birth rate as a pretext  to open the flood gates to accelerate population growth.

Not only are we pailtjng for their their failures we are blamed for it.

[Image: B3GLH8f.jpeg]

The PAP claims it wants Singaporeans to have more children but is pursuing policies that increase population density causing birth rate to fall. There is a lack of integrity in the way They do things.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(19-03-2024, 10:46 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I see.many passionate views is this thread.

Many argue about the term native indigenous and so on....many here are 3 generation Singaporeans who do not connect back to China or India where our forefathers have come from. Might I borrow form.one of our songs "Home is where your heart is" .  For me Singapore is the only home I know and that is where my heart is.

Nowhere in my original post did I suggest to a total stop to new citizens or have said anything against immigrants. Many j have met are hard working people with integrity people who can be respected.

Policies surrounding immigration boils down to numbers. How many ...and how does it benefit those who are already here and have committed their life to Singapore.

It is not just a game of economics and money it affects our sense of identity and belonging.

There risk in every country not just Singapore is that of a govt taking in too many immigrants and new citizens for quick economic gains to the detriment of the existing citizens.

Singapore immigration policies is not one of moderation. Immigration to Singapore is at one of the highest if not the highest rate in the world.  We can see the impact on housing how prices have surged up. We can see the impact on cost of living. We can see the impact on the places we work ...where we play.

If we do not take stock the current trends means existing citizens who have been here for 40yrs or more will be the minority in Singapore. 

We cannot be the ones paying the price of the govt's stop at 2 policies. We cannot be the ones paying for the policies that pushed our birth rate to the lowest in the world.  

The numbers don't even make sense as the population growth is faster than what it would be if we had a normal birth rate of 2.1 ....I wonder if the govt is merely using low birth rate as a pretext  to open the flood gates to accelerate population growth.

Not only are we pailtjng for their their failures we are blamed for it.

In order to survive, What can we, Singaporeans do now, to turn the trend?

Action,.not words

(18-03-2024, 09:16 PM)forum456 Wrote:  in changi business park, singaporeans are already extinct there.

The main culprit is foreign Companies who just hire FTs as compared to local SMEs. I doubt the highly rated Compass Framework really works at all.

(18-03-2024, 10:06 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  We are already on the verge of extinction if you count the number of locals left. I feel like a stranger in this country.      Confused

Finished and done

The trend has started 25-30 years ago and intensified yearly with intention to force local Singaporeans into extinction as the numbers of opposition in Parliament increased overtime.

While our pioneer started dying out, more and more new citizens come in..