Singaporeans slam US senator’s grilling of TikTok CEO’s nationality

https://www.scmp.com/week-asia/people/ar...=top_story&pgtype=homepage
[+] 1 user Likes theold's post

Obviously the senator is a clown lah.  Rotfl
跳梁小丑。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

[Image: IMG-0858.jpg]

(02-02-2024, 09:17 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Obviously the senator is a clown lah.  Rotfl
跳梁小丑。

Looks more like an idiot. That country is finish with this kind of monkey managing.     Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(02-02-2024, 08:52 AM)theold Wrote:  https://www.scmp.com/week-asia/people/ar...=top_story&pgtype=homepage

This foolish senator reminds me of sgbutt, shitexchange ROFLMAO grotesqueness pervertosan teaserteam revealer way!
[+] 3 users Like sporeguy's post

What do you all expect?

The US senator with only high school certificate grilling a Sg CEO with prestigious university degrees.

First of all, they think that Sg is a small province of China. Rotfl 

So the questions that come out of the Senators are just noises without any substance.
[+] 2 users Like Stoki's post

(02-02-2024, 09:36 AM)Stoki Wrote:  What do you all expect?

The US senator with only high school certificate grilling a Sg CEO with prestigious university degrees.

First of all, they think that Sg is a small province of China. Rotfl 

So the questions that come out of the Senators are just noises without any substance.

Entertaining. 
Sometimes we need people who think and question others like they are so smart just to show how idiotic  they are.
[+] 1 user Likes Migrant's post

Put Shoot Blank Queen there, I am sure Senator will ask her 50 times about her nationality

Put Shamugam there, Senator will also ask a few times

Put Gan KY there, he will need to trolley his 20 files of scripts

Put Chee HT there, he will say "How would I know"?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Put Oyk there he will say I am not Chinese but han Singaporean Chinese.      Big Grin

Carl Jung

(02-02-2024, 08:52 AM)theold Wrote:  https://www.scmp.com/week-asia/people/ar...=top_story&pgtype=homepage
He is vy good looking n capable. 
He talk vy well. 
Never expect a sillyporean like him. 
Ang no is always racist.
[+] 1 user Likes victortan's post

Just shout wumao or accuse ccp spy can le...

Must also press report button and PM mods to expedite because glasshearts can't take differing opinions.... Tongue

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.
[Image: https://i.ibb.co/0hWSqby/wednesday-quote.jpg]

(02-02-2024, 12:29 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Put Oyk there he will say I am not Chinese but han Singaporean Chinese.      Big Grin
Wrong. He will only say he is a han

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA1uQp-Qf6A

“狗與華人不得入內” lah! Angry
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(02-02-2024, 01:07 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Wrong. He will only say he is a han

I would say this oyk is not a "han" but a "Kan".      

Right?    

[+] 1 user Likes webinarian's post

(02-02-2024, 04:56 PM)webinarian Wrote:         

Right?    

Anyway, he keep denying about the term Singapore Chinese, when I already show him Wong kan seng say there is Singapore Chinese in a parliament enquiry.

Maybe u are right, he is a kan

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

brightest americans mainly not in politics,
and most politicians there lack international knowledge
and rather racist.

Btw not many countries outside western world allow double citizenship,
senator think otherwise.. sibeijialat

(02-02-2024, 08:12 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Anyway, he keep denying about the term Singapore Chinese, when I already show him Wong kan seng say there is Singapore Chinese in a parliament enquiry.

Maybe u are right, he is a kan
So OYK is not Chinese but an Indian Han and his initial OYK stands for Occhar Yafir Khan.   Big Grin

Carl Jung

(02-02-2024, 10:45 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  So OYK is not Chinese but an Indian Han and his initial OYK stands for Occhar Yafir Khan.   Big Grin

哈哈哈 等下他起来尿尿 你就知。
又要在这里长篇大论,不去睡觉了 Sad

(02-02-2024, 12:08 PM)Ola Wrote:  Put Shoot Blank Queen there, I am sure Senator will ask her 50 times about her nationality

Put Shamugam there, Senator will also ask a few times

Put Gan KY there, he will need to trolley his 20 files of scripts

Put Chee HT there, he will say "How would I know"?

I think he would ask Ïs that essential?"

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!

(03-02-2024, 07:42 AM)Fit Wrote:  I think he would ask Ïs that essential?"

CCS will ask what is the point behind the question?

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

[Image: IMG-0273.jpg]

Please lah. Slam? Any protest from the Singapore ambassador station in US at the treatment of his fellow singaporean?
[+] 1 user Likes red3's post

(02-02-2024, 09:28 AM)sporeguy Wrote:  This foolish senator reminds me of sgbutt, shitexchange ROFLMAO grotesqueness pervertosan teaserteam revealer way!

Namewee also

(02-02-2024, 04:56 PM)webinarian Wrote:         

Right?    

Kan Jian

The U.S. Senate is full of morons, racists and hillbillies.  LOL!

(03-02-2024, 01:36 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  The U.S. Senate is full of morons, racists and hillbillies.  LOL!

It isn't a laughing matter for those who are on the receiving end of White-dominated American political zoo..

However, like any hypocrites and self-delusional dimwits, we know how naked US is today. Big Grin

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013

From the YouTube video, one can only say that Mr. Chow knew well in advance what questions would be asked and how he should reply to them. It is never easy to find a satisfactory answer that would convince anyone when the company he works for has been suspected of having a link to CCP.

Wumao new citizens please don't suka suka kidnap all the sinkies into your own opinions to represent red dot, though no secrets that most sinkie are indeed pro-CCP. Sad

There was a time when the country asked ordinary men to do extraordinary things.

But now, they'll only do it for money.

(02-02-2024, 01:56 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA1uQp-Qf6A

“狗與華人不得入內” lah! Angry

Can hans go in or not?

many sillyporeans are too free nothing better to do