India Launches Spaceship to the Sun, World first.

KOMPAS.com - After launching Chandrayaan-3 which successfully landed at the south pole of the Moon , India again launched another spacecraft towards the Sun.

https://www.kompas.com/tren/read/2023/09...-tujuannya-

Halfway uturn...too hot.

It will be a mission of no return.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(04-09-2023, 03:32 PM)theold Wrote:  India Launches Spaceship to the Sun, World first.

?? I thought US had sent one there a few years back?

Let me check. Oh yeah, Parker Solar Probe back in 2018. It reached about 6.9m km from the sun, closest so far. Previous record was 42.73m km from the sun with the Helios 2 spacecraft in 1976, also from US. Not sure whether India's spacecraft will beat Parker's record.

Note that the Parker Solar Probe project costs US$1.5 billion.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parker_Solar_Probe

(04-09-2023, 04:11 PM)Levin Wrote:  ?? I thought US had sent one there a few years back?

Let me check. Oh yeah, Parker Solar Probe back in 2018. It reached about 6.9m km from the sun, closest so far. Previous record was 42.73m km from the sun with the Helios 2 spacecraft in 1976. Not sure whether India's spacecraft will beat Parker's record.

Note that the Parker Solar Probe project costs US$1.5 billion.

OK, found out about India's spacecraft's mission. The mission of Aditya L-1 is NOT to fly to the sun. It will fly to about 1.5 million km from the earth and 149 million km from the sun and then study the sun from there.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aditya-L1

[Image: IMG-5624.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like lvlrsSTI's post

(04-09-2023, 04:16 PM)Levin Wrote:  OK, found out about India's spacecraft's mission. The mission of Aditya L-1 is NOT to fly to the sun. It will fly to about 1.5m km from the earth and 149m km from the sun and then study the sun from there.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aditya-L1

How much is ISRO's budget for this mission?

The Vatican owns most of the telescopes pointing at the SUN.
You need 'special' to monitor the sun.
In the PAST we r shown black shadow supposed to be alien spaceship taking energy from the sun.
At others spaceships lineup to go into the sun. As it did one by one made a flash distinct on the monitor screen.
We must say WE don't know. We r curious. Possible the sun is like your tap connecting into Black MATTER and our existence is just Illumination. Those interested are the ILLUMINATI.

(04-09-2023, 04:56 PM)gordongekko Wrote:  How much is ISRO's budget for this mission?

I googled and got a few different results. The highest cost I've found so far is US$55 million which I think is highly reasonable even though the spacecraft is studying the sun from afar. Especially with respect to the US$1.5 billion spent on the Parker Space Probe.

(04-09-2023, 05:16 PM)Levin Wrote:  I googled and got a few different results. The highest cost I've found so far is US$55 million which I think is highly reasonable even though the spacecraft is studying the sun from afar. Especially with respect to the US$1.5 billion spent on the Parker Space Probe.

US$55m is very low. The moon mission already US$75m to US$80m.

(04-09-2023, 03:34 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Halfway uturn...too hot.

India said it choose night time to go to the Sun. Dont't worry.    

Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl 

we r at an age where You can't bluff people too long for ex with AI that they will take over.
Even singlion compresses data at the 127.0.0.1 and 0.0.0.0 to relieve the CPU workloads
[Image: Screenshot-from-2023-09-04-17-28-21.png]
zpool consists of 2 microcards of 63GB not mirrored to augment those after 127.0.0.1
[Image: Screenshot-from-2023-09-04-17-30-32.png]
examining natural firewall after 127.0.0.1

[Image: Screenshot-from-2023-09-04-17-33-23.png]

They do it in the night, everything dark cannot see? If mission fail just say night time Sun not around..

(04-09-2023, 03:34 PM)Oyk Wrote:  It will be a mission of no return.

As long can send loads of video and images of closed up worth it.