Sinopharm

https://www.raffleshealth.com/services/vaccination.html

[Image: Screenshot-20211008-165345.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes alanis's post

Our pro Western govt still insist on discriminating everything from China

Pay first and then book appointment by phone.

I read that this type of vaccine is actually harder to manufacture.

(08-10-2021, 05:01 PM)dynamite Wrote:  I read that this type of vaccine is actually harder to manufacture.
Yes. It's more tedious and laborious. Angmos don't have the capacity to produce it. That's why they keep promoting their mRNA

(08-10-2021, 05:13 PM)Harry Lee Wrote:  Yes. It's more tedious and laborious. Angmos don't have the capacity to produce it. That's why they keep promoting their mRNA

If China can add Delta to the inactivated, they will win.but need to find out who is behind making these virus and nail them.

My neighbor is getting Sinopharm (2x) completely free. He is extremely grateful to the benevolence and generosity of the Indonesian Chinese who owns OUE / Healthway.

They have regularly give back to society while keeping a low profile. Their investments created many jobs for sinkees. We welcome them to come by plane load anytime

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/free-s...ay-clinics
[+] 1 user Likes Harry Lee's post

The sg government should quickly include Sinopharm into the national vaccine program and make sinopharm free for the remaining unvax 15% singaporean population to vax.

Recent daily cases of those singaporeans vaccinated with Pfizer/Moderna that still died from the covid complications already proved that Pfizer/Moderna are not effective in preventing deaths from covid

Sentinel, p1acebo, ArielCasper, kelhot2001, Sharexchange are crazy retarded bastard total loser balless coward scum dogs!

This 5 bastard scum dogs p1acebo, ArielCasper, kelhot2001, Sharexchange, Sentinel & all their whole families will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!
[+] 3 users Like portaly's post

(08-10-2021, 05:17 PM)dynamite Wrote:  If China can add Delta to the inactivated, they will win.but need to find out who is behind making these virus and nail them.
I believed it is laborious and tedious to cultured inactivated virus vaccine. The western technology want to do it in a quick way to spin fast
profits and does not guarantee the safety and effectiveness of their vaccines.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

portaly
I am Retard!

(11-02-2022, 10:43 PM)guffaw Wrote:  
portaly
I am Retard!

F-uck you dead!

you are a racist feces-skin chao ah neh crazy retarded total loser crude retarded f-ucking scum mad dog!

you this racist dog eat feces for your every meal!

you this coprohagia crazy scum racist dog go die now!

Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan

F-uck you dead!

you are a crazy retarded scum dickless bozo potty peabrain brainless f-ucking retarded clown mad dog!

Last night my house's big Alsatian dog f-ucked your prostitute whore mother and also f-ucked all your prostitute whore female family members until all their intestines spilled out from their holes and they all died from their injuries!

And you licked my anushole and you ate my feces!

you go die now!

you this crazy retarded scum total loser mad dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

you and your whole family are all dead now!

Sentinel, p1acebo, ArielCasper, kelhot2001, Sharexchange are crazy retarded bastard total loser balless coward scum dogs!

This 5 bastard scum dogs p1acebo, ArielCasper, kelhot2001, Sharexchange, Sentinel & all their whole families will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

portaly
I am Retard!