Sinopharm 1 dose booster
Information 

http://www.betterfamilyhealth.org/sinoph...ccine.html
[+] 3 users Like theold's post

https://www.asiamedic.com.sg/are-you-yet...t-covid-19

https://healthspringsgroup.setmore.com/?...k0MjA3OC4w

Hi TS, what's your opinion if I decide to take 2 jabs of Sinopharm after already having previously taken 2 jabs of Moderna. I asked you before but you said 1 jab is good enough. However, the full dosage recognised by China is 2 jabs so I thought it may be better to finish the full course.

(22-10-2021, 04:09 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Hi TS, what's your opinion if I decide to take 2 jabs of Sinopharm after already having previously taken 2 jabs of Moderna. I asked you before but you said 1 jab is good enough. However, the full dosage recognised by China is 2 jabs so I thought it may be better to finish the full course.

Like antibiological medicine, must take the full course...  Rolleyes

(22-10-2021, 04:13 PM)debono Wrote:  Like antibiological medicine, must take the full course...  Rolleyes

That's what I though too  Big Grin

Sinopharm COVID Vaccine may be administered as a COVID Booster shot for 18 years & above.

http://www.betterfamilyhealth.org/sinoph...ccine.html

One dose of inactivated vaccine is enough if you have 2 doses of mRNA vaccine. This is for coverage and not about travelling.

Mix and match: Clinics see some demand for Sinovac, Sinopharm as COVID-19 booster among people who got mRNA vaccine

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...na-2256477

(22-10-2021, 04:22 PM)theold Wrote:  Mix and match: Clinics see some demand for Sinovac, Sinopharm as COVID-19 booster among people who got mRNA vaccine

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...na-2256477

I see many forum members wants to go for Sinopharm vaccine... Big Grin

No more stock from the some private hospitals for 1 and 2 doses. Now, only clinics.

(22-10-2021, 04:09 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Hi TS, what's your opinion if I decide to take 2 jabs of Sinopharm after already having previously taken 2 jabs of Moderna. I asked you before but you said 1 jab is good enough. However, the full dosage recognised by China is 2 jabs so I thought it may be better to finish the full course.

It is about protection against the virus. 1 dose of inactivated vaccine is sufficient if you have 2 doses of mRNA vaccine.

China is not opened for travelers yet. Once they are opened, likely mRNA vaccines will be recognized as they are recognized by WHO. We are opened to them but not the other way round like some other countries.

(22-10-2021, 04:37 PM)theold Wrote:  It is about protection against the virus. 1 dose of inactivated vaccine is sufficient if you have 2 doses of mRNA.

China is not opened for travelers yet. Once they are opened, likely mRNA will be recognized as it is recognized by WHO.

I share your views ....... Clapping

(22-10-2021, 04:24 PM)debono Wrote:  I see many forum members wants to go for Sinopharm vaccine... Big Grin
I already had my Sinopharm booster on oct 15.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(22-10-2021, 04:45 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  I already had my Sinopharm booster on oct 15.

So how do you feel now, any side effects...? Thinking

(22-10-2021, 04:46 PM)debono Wrote:  So how do you feel now, any side effects...? Thinking
I don’t feel arm sore, body ache pains and no fever too. Very strange. I went swim on 3rd day. Til now, feels good.

(22-10-2021, 04:48 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  I don’t feel arm sore, body ache pains and no fever too. Very strange. I went swim on 3rd day. Til now, feels good.

So you would recommend Sinopharm to everyone....? Clapping

(22-10-2021, 04:58 PM)Tdebono Wrote:  So you would recommend Sinopharm to everyone....? Clapping
After going thru all the analysis, gathering and sharing of info., Non mRNA vaccine are still safer for the organs in our body. The spiked proteins wil only triggers an immune response when any alien foreign bodies hv entered our body system. At the end of the day, it wud be individual choice to opt whatever vaccine they stil prefers.

(22-10-2021, 05:22 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  After going all the analysis, gathering and sharing of info., Non mRNA vaccine are still safer for the organs in our body. The spiked proteins wil only triggers an immune response when any alien foreign bodies hv entered our body system.  At the end of the day, it wud be individual choice to opt whatever vaccine they stil prefers.

That is a very unbias statement.... Clapping

(22-10-2021, 04:24 PM)debono Wrote:  I see many forum members wants to go for Sinopharm vaccine... Big Grin
many ppl I met also said they goings for Sinopharm booster after mRNA. Slap the face of our banana health sexperts

(22-10-2021, 05:54 PM)Harry Lee Wrote:  many ppl I met also said they goings for Sinopharm booster after mRNA. Slap the face of our banana health sexperts

Can it be that what people here knows that the sexpers don't know....? Thinking

(22-10-2021, 05:56 PM)debono Wrote:  Can it be that what people here knows that the sexpers don't know....? Thinking

No need to be sarcastic, you are only a lowly peasant

For all you know, all these experts secretly vax non-MRNA and still go around say mRNA is good because your master PAP say so
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(22-10-2021, 06:03 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  No need to be sarcastic, you are only a lowly peasant

For all you know, all these experts secretly vax non-MRNA and still go around say mRNA is good because your master PAP say so
Becos these uncaring people hv committed to a contract that can never be reversed. Ended up, all people hv to be stuffed with something they don’t even understand in the very beginning. When worms starts to surfaced, they knew is too late becos their bodies already taken it. Some are not so lucky and has suffered very serious effects for unknown reasons. It was a very panic and chaotic rush trying to break the gate to get out at start of pandemic.