Sinopharm so good, yet PAP purposely chose Sinovac

Why ah?

Because Sinovac was given free to us, right?

If not for SG govt trying to please China....we wont even want china Vaccine....else China will angry with us for choosing side. ...aiya...bo bian buy some China products lor..

So simple also dont know.

(24-08-2022, 08:32 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  If not for SG govt trying to please China....we wont even want china Vaccine....else China will angry with us for choosing side. ...aiya...bo bian buy some China products lor..

So simple also dont know.
Dun talk cock can?

knnccb
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(24-08-2022, 08:38 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Dun talk cock can?

knnccb

Cannot. Hehe

(24-08-2022, 08:41 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Cannot. Hehe

Don't hehe hor. Later he poke u from behind

(24-08-2022, 09:49 AM)winbig Wrote:  Don't hehe hor. Later he poke u from behind

knnccb

(24-08-2022, 09:49 AM)winbig Wrote:  Don't hehe hor. Later he poke u from behind

He 377 Gay?

all these moronic lick balls dog, know nut, bark good? dont know good what? moron lick till so ugly!
all of you must be lucky to have pfizer & moderna in early day & live with virus peacefully with mostly minor case today!
all these ungrateful comie dogs, complain & blame 7/24 here, bloody useless & balless like their ccp master!
as below, ccp comie dont bother end result, only want propaganda, same to all their junk vaccine!

(30-06-2022, 12:28 PM)kokee Wrote:  why these dogs need to lie & big mouth? simple, to brainwash morons so that they can sacrifice their life for dictator, effect is very important to dictator, truth is shit to ccp, they scared truth the most, truth make ccp naked, they have to cover & censored all, that is why slavery need to cut off the world, no google, no youtube, no FB, no twitter & ton more.

simple conclusion, US want result thru truth & fact, this is scientific.
china want effect thru lies & propaganda, comie dogs wet dream here 7/24.
china want to control their people mind, lie or truth is not important.
difference between human & animal, also democratic & dictator.

独裁政权要效果

(24-08-2022, 10:05 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  He 377 Gay?

Would not stick one lah

You all can try planting this label on me but will fail one lah

(24-08-2022, 10:07 AM)kokee Wrote:  all these moronic lick balls dog, know nut, bark good? dont know good what? moron lick till so ugly!
all of you must be lucky to have pfizer & moderna in early day & live with virus peacefully with mostly minor case today!
all these ungrateful comie dogs, complain & blame 7/24 here, bloody useless & balless like their ccp master!
as below, ccp comie dont bother end result, only want propaganda, same to all their junk vaccine!

[Image: FC17-A75-E-BB2-E-440-D-8485-99-D149-F2947-F.jpg]

Everybody’s know you are moronic kokee do not preach Falun Gong hor

(24-08-2022, 09:59 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  knnccb

Scold vulgar word also cannot scold properly. Correct one is knnbccb.  Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

(24-08-2022, 08:41 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Cannot. Hehe

Childish

Smile

(24-08-2022, 10:10 AM)winbig Wrote:  Scold vulgar word also cannot scold properly. Correct one is knnbccb.  Laughing
knnbccb

(24-08-2022, 08:38 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Dun talk cock can?

knnccb

nudie
[+] 1 user Likes CHAOS's post

Last I attended a relative's wake.  

He died of stroke from the blood clots side effect from mRNA vaccine.  

He got stroke in March and finally died 2 days ago.   

[+] 2 users Like webinarian's post

The reason must be because sg Government prefers mRNA vaccines as it has a higher vaccine efficacy. They include Sinovac in National Programme in Oct 21 because there was a demand from people allergic to mRNA; also, Sinovac was the first to get WHO approval. There must be other reasons such as logistic supplies and storage including prices.

https://www.gov.sg/article/sinovac-coron...-programme

(24-08-2022, 10:55 AM)revealer Wrote:  The reason must be because sg Government prefers mRNA vaccines as it has a higher vaccine efficacy.  They include Sinovac in National Programme in Oct 21 because there was a demand from people allergic to mRNA;  also,  Sinovac was the first to get WHO approval.  There must be other reasons such as logistic supplies and storage including prices.

Sinopharm was the 1st to hv WHO approval, not Sinovac

(24-08-2022, 10:55 AM)revealer Wrote:  The reason must be because sg Government prefers mRNA vaccines as it has a higher vaccine efficacy.  They include Sinovac in National Programme in Oct 21 because there was a demand from people allergic to mRNA;  also,  Sinovac was the first to get WHO approval.  There must be other reasons such as logistic supplies and storage including prices.

I am suggesting that the 250,000 doses of Sinovac was given free to SG because for us as the public, we are not shown purchase order agmts, unlike in USA, everything the govt does is retrievable and transparent to the public

(24-08-2022, 10:44 AM)webinarian Wrote:  Last I attended a relative's wake.  

He died of stroke from the blood clots side effect from mRNA vaccine.  

He got stroke in March and finally died 2 days ago.   

his name is AH TIONG >? haha

Sinovac is out earlier, so govt chose sinovac nothing wrong.

But when sinopharam is out, govt didn't give it a fair chance, that is where something is not right.

We are even forced to take mRNA vaccine initially, if not u pay yourself, regardless of why u are not taking mRNA vaccine.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(24-08-2022, 12:05 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Sinovac is out earlier, so govt chose sinovac nothing wrong.

But when sinopharam is out, govt didn't give it a fair chance, that is where something is not right.

We are even forced to take mRNA vaccine initially, if not u pay yourself, regardless of why u are not taking mRNA vaccine.
You again, knn

Crossed sword with me regarding Sinovac previously and now continue to lie about Sinovac

Get this, idiot!

1. The Sinopharm vaccine is the first China-made vaccine to be approved by the World Health Organisation (WHO) The Sinopharm COVID-19 vaccine, BBIBP-CorV was approved for use by the China's National Medical Products Administration in December 2020 and gained WHO's approval for emergency use in May 2021.

Here, idiot:

https://www.who.int/news/item/01-06-2021...mendations

Listings

WHO has already listed the Pfizer/BioNTechAstrazeneca-SK BioSerum Institute of IndiaAstra Zeneca EUJanssenModerna and Sinopharm vaccines for emergency use.

(24-08-2022, 12:52 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  You again, knn

Crossed sword with me regarding Sinovac previously and now continue to lie about Sinovac

Get this, idiot!

1. The Sinopharm vaccine is the first China-made vaccine to be approved by the World Health Organisation (WHO) The Sinopharm COVID-19 vaccine, BBIBP-CorV was approved for use by the China's National Medical Products Administration in December 2020 and gained WHO's approval for emergency use in May 2021.
U win. Sinopharm approved by who 20+ days before sinovac, if u think got any diff, I am fine.

Idiot who argued for the sake of arguing 

https://www.who.int/news/item/07-05-2021...mendations

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps

(24-08-2022, 01:50 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  U win. Sinopharm approved by who 20+ days before sinovac, if u think got any diff, I am fine.

Idiot who argued for the sake of arguing 

https://www.who.int/news/item/07-05-2021...mendations

Every country leader like Phillippines Deutete and Indonesian President Jokowi jab Sinopharm and not Sinovac because their countries were offered Sinopharm for free but for Singapore, China never offer Sinopharm for free at all but then Sinovac, the 2nd company that just started out after Sinopharm already used by many countries and i suggest that Sinovac offered 250,000 doses free to SG for i guess some reciprocal arrangement and likely publicity and PÀP took this up, instead of going for Sinopharm to buy it, already knowing the efficacy of Sinopharm was better than Sinovac, besides being approved by WHO, when Sinovac had not even submitted its application EUL listing

So, stop farking lying, idiot!

(24-08-2022, 03:07 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Every country leader like Phillippines Deutete and Indonesian President Jokowi jab Sinopharm and not Sinovac because their countries were offered Sinopharm for free but for Singapore, China never offer Sinopharm for free at all but then Sinovac, the 2nd company that just started out after Sinopharm already used by many countries and i suggest that Sinovac offered 250,000 doses free to SG for i guess some reciprocal arrangement and likely publicity and PÀP took this up, instead of going for Sinopharm to buy it, already knowing the efficacy of Sinopharm was better than Sinovac, besides being approved by WHO, when Sinovac had not even submitted its application EUL listing

So, stop farking lying, idiot!
Wait har.. I already say you win by acknowledging that sinopharm is approved 20 days ahead of sinovac by who. So where the farking part is lying, my idiot?

(24-08-2022, 03:11 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Wait har.. I already say you win by acknowledging that sinopharm is approved 20 days ahead of sinovac by who. So where the farking part is lying, my idiot?
20 days, idiot!

Without checking, i am sure it is more than 20 days, so you keep lying and lying, even while giving away ground, yet try to geasp on any last straws and try to make it like IAM making a mountain out if a molehill and to excuse liars like you for lying because it is not important

Better repent, or Karma will get you, liar!

I will always remember I a true blue sinkee forced to pay for vaccine not once but 3x while foreigners get it free
[+] 1 user Likes Harry Lee's post

Has higher efficacy?

But mrna vaccine causes blood clots and results in death, worse than kena covid.

Efficacy claimed to be 95%. But with so high infection rates, how can it be 95%?

Israel study found it to be 39% against delta. Against omicron could be much lower.

[Image: Vaccine04.png]

[Image: Vaccine10.png]

[+] 1 user Likes webinarian's post

With such efficacy of 39% and lower, is it effective for preventing Covid?  

[+] 1 user Likes webinarian's post

(24-08-2022, 04:16 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  20 days, idiot!

Without checking, i am sure it is more than 20 days, so you keep lying and lying, even while giving away ground, yet try to geasp on any last straws and try to make it like IAM making a mountain out if a molehill and to excuse liars like you for lying because it is not important

Better repent, or Karma will get you, liar!

I already posted the links for the 20 days diff. If u are too retarded to read, then it is yr farking problem, not mine.