Sister of late taxi driver fails in court bid to get share of flat

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/si...fe-2163141

HDB flat automatically go the wife ...cannot fight one....But how come taxi driver so rich so easily pay off the 4 rm flat alone and can give monthly $1500 to wife spend...

(02-05-2023, 10:05 PM)ysh02 Wrote:  HDB flat automatically go the wife ...cannot fight one....But how come taxi driver so rich so easily pay off the 4 rm flat alone and can give monthly $1500 to wife spend...

" The taxi driver, Ho Fook Tuck, bought the Housing Board flat at 458 Tampines Street 42 in his sole name in 1988. "

1988 HDB flat is not say " expensive " like now EPIC expensive YET SMALL.

80s are really a Golden period in SG not just in SG literally every where USA, CHINA , even Malaysia. Most countries are doing well in term GDP etc.

My Uncle even told me, back in than. Even hawkers in the wet market play stocks , buy any stocks also can profit.
Taxi driver also earn quite a lot back than.

So there you go.

>He also found a job for her as a masseuse and drove her to work every day.

As long as got ROM is considered hubby and wife. HDB always award to the spouse once the other died. This one elder sister is trying to game the system basically monies lar. If no monies she eat free nothing to do go contest in court meh? This world all talk monies lar.

Lucky woman

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️