Skechers shoes: buy 1 get 1 free

[Image: 9DCMG3N.png]
https://tinyurl.com/49wp5evr
[+] 1 user Likes Reddishday's post

for ppl with wide foot, amazon sg better, can get ultra-wide size skechers.
also their SG promotion price is equal to Amazon normal price

[Image: IMG-4436.jpg]

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(07-03-2024, 11:32 PM)Reddishday Wrote:  [Image: 9DCMG3N.png]

Which location and which mall?

(08-03-2024, 08:02 AM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  Which location and which mall?

this an old ad leh....................1-2 years ago lah..............

So buy left shoe, free right shoe? Rotfl

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(08-03-2024, 11:03 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  this an old ad leh....................1-2 years ago lah..............

bro.........sure..........anot?

(08-03-2024, 01:41 AM)limpeh394 Wrote:  for ppl with wide foot, amazon sg better, can get ultra-wide size skechers.
also their SG promotion price is equal to Amazon normal price

Then might as well buy from Amazon since no need to be forced into buying two.

Ignore List: Oyk

bought once before for wife and myself, never dare to buy again. both shoe sole loosen after 3 - 4 months of use. think kept for too long in warehouse and the promo is just to clear stock. must say the shoe is very comfortable for walking.

(08-03-2024, 11:55 AM)wulala Wrote:  bought once before for wife and myself, never dare to buy again. both shoe sole loosen after 3 - 4 months of use. think kept for too long in warehouse and the promo is just to clear stock. must say the shoe is very comfortable for walking.

a lot of poor reviews on Amazon too...............many long-time customers say jialat liao..............

also, i see photos of Skechers shoes online also can tell...............jialat liao........

(08-03-2024, 09:09 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  a lot of poor reviews on Amazon too...............many long-time customers say jialat liao..............

also, i see photos of Skechers shoes online also can tell...............jialat liao........
All shoes kept in humid tropical environment will become like that. Lately I used Sketchers and found them to be most comfortable for my feet. No worries of blisters, corns or ingrown toenails. Not the best looking shoe but for comfort it is worth every cent. Anyway, this shoe is beyond your budget if you are a Decathlon shoe user.     Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(08-03-2024, 09:52 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  All shoes kept in humid tropical environment will become like that. Lately I used Sketchers and found them to be most comfortable for my feet. No worries of blisters, corns or ingrown toenails. Not the best looking shoe but for comfort it is worth every cent. Anyway, this shoe is beyond your budget if you are a Decathlon shoe user.     Big Grin

DONT WORRY
in Decathlon Shoe

we have Free....

[Image: e7f1652e4ad4fab67f076a54f096045d.jpg]

If rain, the water seep into the shoes. Not resistance to water at all.

(08-03-2024, 09:52 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  All shoes kept in humid tropical environment will become like that. Lately I used Sketchers and found them to be most comfortable for my feet. No worries of blisters, corns or ingrown toenails. Not the best looking shoe but for comfort it is worth every cent. Anyway, this shoe is beyond your budget if you are a Decathlon shoe user.     Big Grin

these users are from USA and other countries.............

OMG...4 months only 🤭

Why copy Bosini? Buy 1 get 1 free.

Beware of imposter and trolls!