Skillfuture for senior or retiree?

Now got 4K including my existing ... got 5+K .... what course should I take?
What typical Sgtalker will take?

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

$4000 to people age 60 & above, what's the use? Wise to take course near retirement to upgrade? Give them cash more practical & will be more appreciated.
[+] 1 user Likes Sline's post

SkillsFuture are for idiots, lah

Even Jac LAU took a SkillsFuture course but still end up as jobless as ever like 10 years ago

My friend was scammed to take Dip in Logistics

The useless Govt also could not get her any company to serve her Bond

and was jobless after her course

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

STOP! STOP! STOP! This word is like a curse for this nation. How can you use this word to pierce a knife into our lives?

They can be in child care.

(21-02-2024, 03:38 PM)Sline Wrote:  $4000 to people age 60 & above, what's the use? Wise to take course near retirement to upgrade? Give them cash more practical & will be more appreciated.
I thought $4K is for ages 40 and above?

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(21-02-2024, 03:38 PM)Sline Wrote:  $4000 to people age 60 & above, what's the use? Wise to take course near retirement to upgrade? Give them cash more practical & will be more appreciated.

me think so too … take what course …. can retire, retire liow

Lawyer course.

Maybe use the 4K to learn about Chinese Herbal soup and cooking ….. you think good idea?

https://www.myskillsfuture.gov.sg/content/portal/en/training-exchange/course-directory.html?fq=Course_Supp_Period_To_1%3A%5B2024-02-21T00%3A00%3A00Z%20TO%20*%5D&fq=IsValid%3Atrue&q=Chinese%20herbal%20soup

(21-02-2024, 03:08 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Now got 4K including my existing ... got 5+K .... what course should I take?
What typical Sgtalker will take?

[Image: IMG-4151.jpg]

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(21-02-2024, 10:29 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  [Image: IMG-4151.jpg]

I am sure you will do well ….. can side hustle collect 20cts per entry

(21-02-2024, 10:31 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  I am sure you will do well ….. can side hustle collect 20cts per entry

This is the most popular course right now.  Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Food course got free food to bring home not bad

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(21-02-2024, 10:35 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Food course got free food to bring home not bad

Yeah, eat liow can shite and let RiseofAsia to clean

funny they never offer rebate credit for those wanna upgrade study for a Degree even Master for current degree grad.

Obviously the " hidden agenda " The society cannot have too many degree, master grad or else who do those " dirty job below "