Slovenia becomes latest EU country to recognise Palestine as a state

Slovenia recognised a Palestinian state on Tuesday after its parliament voted overwhelmingly in favour of the move, following in the recent steps of three other European countries.

Lawmakers on Tuesday voted with 52 in favor and no one against recognition in the 90-seat parliament. The remaining lawmakers were not present for the vote.

“Dear people of Palestine, today’s final decision of Slovenia is a message of hope and peace," Slovenia's Foreign Minister Tanja Fajon said on the social media platform X. "We believe that only a two-state solution can lead to a lasting peace in the #MiddleEast . Slovenia will tirelessly continue to work on the security of both nations, Palestinians and Israelis.”

https://www.france24.com/en/europe/20240...as-a-state

They was Israel.conducted it 'war' left the civilised world with no choice.

They turned sympathy into disgust. At the beginning everyone was sympathise with them for the terror attacks. Then they turn around and killed many tines more people something like revenge

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.