Israel Army Spokesman : Hamas cannot be destroyed

I think commonsense people.know that if you have 7 million.people.even if you kill many people to eliminate the present Harmas by killing many civilians along the way, because of your act of violence, the hatred will lead to the formation of another Hamas.

Hamas disappears the day you have a deal that majority of the Palestinian people can accept.

This guy makes alot of sense compared with Netanyahu

To say that we are going to make Hamas disappear is to throw sand in people’s eyes. If we don’t provide an alternative, in the end, we will have Hamas,” Rear-Admiral Daniel Hagari told Israel’s Channel 13 broadcaster.
“Hamas is an ideology, we cannot eliminate an ideology.”

https://www.straitstimes.com/world/middl...eliminated

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Imagine Hitler plan to remove all Jews did he succeed? The same theory apply for Hamas they are like the WW2 Jews cannot be removed only to grow and become even more powerful like current day IDF.

Even the mighty U.S. forces were unable to win guerrilla wars in Vietnam and Afghanistan let alone Israel. Israel can destroy all the buildings and kill hundreds of thousands in Gaza, Hamas will be impossible to be eliminated as those young people whose love ones killed in IDF bombing will join Hamas as new blood to take revenge, so Hamas forces will grow even bigger and the fighting will last for hundreds of years, can IDF afford a long war like them?

Need god to come in to help.

Ignore List: Oyk