Snr Correspondent at Straits Times suggested : Weekly Covid Updates

[Image: ST-Health-Correspondent-Weekly-Covid-Updates-Oct-21.png]

Posted in Straits Times and other news portal- 

Daily Covid-19 numbers should not blur the bigger picture and cause unintended pain | Nestia

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Why weekly?

Monthly or quarterly better lah!  Rotfl

Don't report even better!
[+] 5 users Like Blasterlord2's post

(01-10-2021, 08:58 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Don't report even better!

Clapping

We r on tenterhooks every minute n every secs can b bombarded with delta... MSM report is as easy job as oyk blah blah behind the mic... as the health minister walk the talk... feel the ground... take a look at the kins losing their seniors day after day... what is he afraid of paying visits to hospitals to show support to the ground staffs?

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

Best is to do away with the trace together too. What’s the whole point of weekly report….all the informations are collated by the government and they either be open or honest about it or simply lie about it or not reporting them at all.

And by giving a delayed report was meant to avoid people from getting paranoid, then do away with reporting or trace together and simply let the virus take its course.

Covering our ears to steal the bell or ostrich mentality is one way to say the least about this suggestion.

Herd immunity.. no more mask outside, lift all restrictions at restaurants, open flood gate fully..

Let get back to normal like what some here suggested.

If you kena COVID, the too bad for you. No one will pity you.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

that mean one week of their salary also must cut to reflect the issue of not reporting daily. news are the basic of economy, no news report daily which mean importance message is not informed.Then why be a reporter. since we dont have a first hand new, lot of things will be in chaotic.

(01-10-2021, 08:58 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Don't report even better!

Close down the ST even better? Thinking
No need to report anymore.
Let everyone lacks of awareness.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

PAP is testing the balloon again, lah.

Grace Foo also did it once in 2013 from 3- hourly average readings.

So many complaints bombarded her until she had to revert back to 24 hourly and then 3 hourly readings.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/h...s-grace-fu

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

This is why SPH has to sell its newspaper business. Journalism standards going to the pits, so few people want to read ST anymore. First time I have heard a journalist call for less transparency rather than more.
[+] 2 users Like starbugs's post

Do like North Korea better.

Don't report anything.

Anyone who mentioning the new cases will kena Pofma and FICA.
[+] 1 user Likes Alice Alicia's post

Report daily, the numbers will look lesser. If report weekly, people will be shocked if they see 10k

(01-10-2021, 12:06 PM)winbig Wrote:  Report daily, the numbers will look lesser. If report weekly, people will be shocked if they see 10k

Then can adopt Taiwan's method of 校正回归! Rotfl

(01-10-2021, 12:10 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Then can adopt Taiwan's method of 校正回归! Rotfl
台湾新增635例确诊 柯文哲:校正回归已无意义。 Laughter-119

https://www.zaobao.com.sg/realtime/china...149585?amp

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

what senseless snr correspondent.
u are now fighting a fierce battle,yr general report to u wkly on the ground instead of daily so that u can change tactics,strategies
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post