So cheap: Two-bedroom penthouse at Suites at Orchard selling for $2.27 mil

Two-bedroom penthouse at Suites at Orchard selling for $2.27 mil

SINGAPORE (EDGEPROP) - A two-bedroom penthouse unit at Suites at Orchard is on the market for $2.27 million. The guide price for the 1,367 sq ft unit translates to about $1,660 psf based on the floor area. The property is currently marketed by the ERA Realty auctions team.

The unit features a regular layout with an en suite master bedroom, a second bedroom and a common bathroom. A small service yard is connected to the open-concept kitchen, which leads into the living and dining room. A staircase in the living room leads to the upper floor and a balcony beside the living room facing Handy Road, while the upper floor consists of an unsheltered roof terrace. According to the property listing, the unit is tenanted until December 2023 and will be sold with the existing tenancy.

https://sg.finance.yahoo.com/news/two-be...50494.html

this one used to be popular rental for ktv girls.. nudie

geylang more suitable for lao gay?  Laughing

There are 16 penthouse units at Suites at Orchard that range from 840 sq ft one-bedders to 1,485 sq ft, two-bedroom units. So far, the most expensive penthouse sold was a 1,485 sq ft, two-bedroom unit that changed hands for $2.7 million ($1,818 psf) in April 2016.

Based on URA caveats, transactions involving penthouse units at Suites at Orchard are rare. No units of any size were sold between October 2018 and December 2020 and only four units have been sold in the past 18 months. The most recent transaction was for a 732 sq ft unit that was sold for $1.4 million ($1,913 psf) on May 27.

(19-07-2022, 11:40 AM)Alam Wrote:  There are 16 penthouse units at Suites at Orchard that range from 840 sq ft one-bedders to 1,485 sq ft, two-bedroom units. So far, the most expensive penthouse sold was a 1,485 sq ft, two-bedroom unit that changed hands for $2.7 million ($1,818 psf) in April 2016.

Based on URA caveats, transactions involving penthouse units at Suites at Orchard are rare. No units of any size were sold between October 2018 and December 2020 and only four units have been sold in the past 18 months. The most recent transaction was for a 732 sq ft unit that was sold for $1.4 million ($1,913 psf) on May 27.

The same unit quote above was purchased in 2010 for $1.484m

(19-07-2022, 08:33 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  this one used to be popular rental for ktv girls.. nudie
if i have the money i won't hesitate . Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Blin's post

(19-07-2022, 08:33 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  this one used to be popular rental for ktv girls.. nudie

Oh, yr mother and sisters rented before ah.. I see. Laughing

Smile

(19-07-2022, 01:04 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Oh, yr mother and sisters rented before ah.. I see. Laughing

please keep showing us ur lack of upbringing… Rolleyes