Genocide Horror: Civilians slaughtered by Russian troops, bodies littering streets

(04-04-2022, 05:19 PM)way Wrote:  

Mass graves cannot be faked. CSI into the soil sample will date the time when the bodies were buried !
Threatening

definitely is a form of genocide.
the world war with russia will never stop here, need to flatten moscow to pay back what they have done to bucha.
also whole world must get rid of  nazi invader, putin & xi without fail.

Russia branded ‘worse than ISIS’ as civilian ‘genocide’ bodies left laying in the streets

"Dead" man smoking!  Rotfl

Where are the Ukraine soldiers. Why are you hiding under mummy's skirt when your people are killed by the Russian..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

[Image: 20220404-191832.jpg]

Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

(04-04-2022, 07:02 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  Amid Russia's ongoing invasion of Ukraine, a video has been circulating on social media purporting to show Indian reporters faking the deaths of Ukrainians on camera.  Rotfl

https://twitter.com/i/status/1498668297562296328

This sort of scene is always expected;  each party is trying to accuse the other party and there will be people who believe them and there will be people who don't believe them.  For example,  how to verify from the video that the person seen alive in the background of the video is not an actor from the Kremlin gangs? 

A crime is a crime that has been committed and proven to be so after the investigation using scientific methods and not by using videos.  There is also no need for Kremlin to deny it.  Everything will come to light when the UN investigating team starts their investigation work.  Kremlin people can request to become part of the investigating team

(04-04-2022, 07:07 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  "Dead" man smoking!  Rotfl

Ukraine has many David Cooperfield... Rotfl

Smile

(04-04-2022, 07:07 PM)kokee Wrote:  definitely is a form of genocide.
the world war with russia will never stop here, need to flatten moscow to pay back what they have done to bucha.
also whole world must get rid of  nazi invader, putin & xi without fail.

Russia branded ‘worse than ISIS’ as civilian ‘genocide’ bodies left laying in the streets
I seriously dunno what's your beef with China. Everything also wants to pull in China. They killed your parents huh?

(04-04-2022, 07:30 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I seriously dunno what's your beef with China. Everything also wants to pull in China. They killed your parents huh?

this moron start personal, want to waste time again>
this is not the way to discuss topic.

(04-04-2022, 07:37 PM)kokee Wrote:  this moron start personal, want to waste time again>
this is not the way to discuss topic.

Your way to discuss a topic is to drag unrelated parties into a discussion? Your special and unique way huh?

(04-04-2022, 07:22 PM)revealer Wrote:  This sort of scene is always expected;  each party is trying to accuse the other party and there will be people who believe them and there will be people who don't believe them.  For example,  how to verify from the video that the person seen alive in the background of the video is not an actor from the Kremlin gangs? 

A crime is a crime that has been committed and proven to be so after the investigation using scientific methods and not by using videos.  There is also no need for Kremlin to deny it.  Everything will come to light when the UN investigating team starts their investigation work.  Kremlin people can request to become part of the investigating team

https://p3-tt-ipv6.byteimg.com/origin/pg...3bd8da.jpg

In 2003, during a presentation to the UN Security Council, Powell laid out US version of the "evidence" that Iraq possessed weapons of mass destruction, which later turned out to be nonexistent.