Soft recorded music to be allowed at F&B outlets from tomorrow

Soft recorded music will be allowed to resume at food and beverage (F&B) outlets from tomorrow. The no-music rule has been in effect since June 18.

Live music and entertainment, however, remains disallowed, said Minister for Trade and Industry Gan Kim Yong at a press conference by the multi-ministry task force yesterday.

Other calibrated adjustments of safe management measures include an increase in zone sizes for various event categories such as congregational worship and live performances, while keeping within a cap on overall attendance numbers.

These include Mice (meetings, incentives, conferences and exhibitions) events, spectator and participatory sports events, solemnizations and wedding receptions....

Part of an article found in today's The New Paper

Actually did they even explain why where is the no-music rule in the first place?? I can understand why live music is disallowed, but why soft recorded music is not allowed..

Not as if recorded music can spread COVID..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..