Soh Rui Yong omitted from 330-strong athlete contingent for SEA Games

Soh Rui Yong omitted from 330-strong athlete contingent for SEA Games

For the second straight SEA Games, two-time marathon gold medallist Soh Rui Yong has not been chosen to represent Singapore in the biennial meet.

READ: https://yhoo.it/3HYAjK6

(17-02-2022, 12:30 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Soh Rui Yong omitted from 330-strong athlete contingent for SEA Games

For the second straight SEA Games, two-time marathon gold medallist Soh Rui Yong has not been chosen to represent Singapore in the biennial meet.

READ: https://yhoo.it/3HYAjK6
Not surprising to me as he is a none conformist in the eyes of SNOC. His case reminds me of the NUS archi graduate who sued  NUS due to her tutor failed to acknowledge her in HIs doctorate thesis and her master degree was revoked inspite the uni send her letter on the convocation date. THIS is Singapore, nothing is impossible.SAD >>>>>>>
[+] 1 user Likes kc172021's post

(17-02-2022, 05:22 PM)Instinct Wrote:  Whatever attitude or behaviour he has, if only he say PAP good, he will be automatically selected to represent Singapore. 😄

Why can't Soh Rui Yong, say that PAP is good and get selected.......?

(17-02-2022, 05:27 PM)debono Wrote:  Why can't Soh Rui Yong, say that PAP is good and get selected.......?

You don't know meh?
[+] 1 user Likes Instinct's post

Whatever attitude or behaviour he has, if only he say PAP good, he will be automatically selected to represent Singapore. 😄

This guy is probably the best athlete for the 2 events and potential get Gold. However they deemed he is non conformist. SAD!!

(17-02-2022, 05:38 PM)Instinct Wrote:  This guy is probably the best athlete for the 2 events and potential get Gold. However they deemed he is non conformist. SAD!!

But it is only a SEA games, not the Olympic............

(17-02-2022, 05:40 PM)debono Wrote:  But it is only a SEA games, not the Olympic............

WTF YOU TALKING!

Whole parliament talks about honesty honesty honesty.

But it's all rubbish. The systems designed to get rid of critical people who make honest comments.

Soh Rui Yong is one example.

He speaks the truth and they try to get rid of him.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Mixing politics and sports??

Maybe he can ask to run for Malaysia or maybe Brunei at the sea games...ha.

Where's the fairness n inclusiveness?  Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Galilo_l's post

someone that is gauranteed a medal wasn't selected. shocking. don't bother about sea games anymore.
[+] 1 user Likes mikotan's post

(17-02-2022, 08:27 PM)mikotan Wrote:  someone that is gauranteed a medal wasn't selected. shocking. don't bother about sea games anymore.

Play for singapore got no prospect, if i study law in london i may choose to stay there and become a bristish. dont need to do NS and
resevist, 

Singpaore can only jiat sai, call them go fly kite at their marine paride.
[+] 1 user Likes victortan's post

is Snoc standard of behaviour referring to political or sportsmanship?

SNOC standard means all those sport association heads scratch each other backs? U offend one head, the other heads will put u in cold storage... dun care if it means one less gold medal for Singapore ? National priority not important. Only party priority is above national priority?   Thinking Laughing

Party more important than country. Sounds familiar. 😁

(17-02-2022, 10:43 PM)Instinct Wrote:  Party more important than country. Sounds familiar. 😁

One party system mah. Put party priority over country. If Soh is from China will kena even worse... just look at peng shuai  ...  Confused crying Laughing