Sold Out: Asian Buyers Continue To Snap Up Russia's Far-East Crude

By Tsvetana Paraskova - Apr 07, 2022, 10:00 AM CDT

Asian buyers continue to buy one of Russia’s key crude grades shipped from the Far East ports as the Sokol cargoes for May loadings for Asia are already sold out, traders told Bloomberg on Thursday.

Crude from the Sakhalin I project, from which operator ExxonMobil said it would withdraw after the Russian invasion of Ukraine, was sold either on a term or spot basis to South Korea, China, and India

Buyers in Japan, South Korea, India, and Chinese independent refiners have reportedly bought Sokol for May loading.

While Chinese independents are buying Russian grades, the largest state-held Chinese refiners are not rushing to purchase heavily discounted Russian crude on the spot market, avoiding being singled out as buyers of Moscow’s oil amid tightening Western sanctions on Russia

developed economies, allies of the U.S., and the EU are expected to replace around 650,000 barrels per day (bpd) of Russian crude oil with grades from other producers amid self-sanctioning.

the biggest developing Asian oil importers haven’t raced yet to buy heavily discounted Russian crude because of short-term contractual obligations with Middle Eastern producers. China hasn’t shown yet too much appetite for Russian crude because of several factors, WoodMac said. These include expensive freight for Russian cargoes due to the sanctions, challenges with payments and tanker insurance, the fact that a Urals voyage takes double the time compared to Middle Eastern grades going to China, and Chinese refiners’ long-term contracts with oil exporters from the Middle East.

https://oilprice.com/Energy/Crude-Oil/So...Crude.html
[+] 1 user Likes Levin's post

Its all about da money money MONEY!
[+] 1 user Likes simpleman's post

Like that the US led international sanction on Russia how? Not effective ah?....... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(11-04-2022, 05:55 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Like that the US led international sanction on Russia how? Not effective ah?....... Thinking

They broke their own sanctions!  Rotfl

Will US's allies be buying cheap oil?

I do not know what BS of this from communist source.
as stated, china is the biggest buyer, use your brain, china in serious covid now, biggest port, shanghai is totally closed now, other ports also not fully operating, ton of ships stuck outside shanghai, waiting to unload includes many oil ships from russia & Iran.
tan ku ku, may or june or forever, anyway, no demand recently, use your brain, dont be con or brainwash by comie dogs here 7-24, LOL LOL.

(11-04-2022, 06:24 PM)kokee Wrote:  I do not know what BS of this from communist source.
as stated, china is the biggest buyer, use your brain, china in serious covid now, biggest port, shanghai is totally closed now, other ports also not fully operating, ton of ships stuck outside shanghai, waiting to unload includes many oil ships from russia & Iran.
tan ku ku, may or june or forever, anyway, no demand recently, use your brain, dont be con or brainwash by comie dogs here 7-24, LOL LOL.

USA secretly buying Fertilizer,Oil from Russia despite pushing EU & allies to sanction. Orban revolt

(11-04-2022, 06:24 PM)kokee Wrote:  I do not know what BS of this from communist source.

Why u love sucking white cok cums?
Theres unlimited supply for u. Laughing

(11-04-2022, 06:45 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Why u love sucking white cok cums?
Theres unlimited supply for u. Laughing

again talking about white cums…u.damn jialat amdk lover Laughing

(13-04-2022, 01:54 PM)pervertosan Wrote:  again talking about white cums…u.damn jialat amdk lover Laughing

Each time I fark a white cok sucker u appear to acknowledge u r one of them. I know. Laughing

US buy oil from russia> typical of communist source of lies, US is the biggest oil producing country in the world today much higher than saudi & russia.
with this price, ton of shale oil to be consume.
as above, talk about asia & cmie dogs lies about US, all these comie liars here can only use BS to con or brainwash morons here who dont think & know nut.
asia, china> look at shanghai off shore ton of russia oil to be unload but lock down for month now, wait few more month, plus no oil demand now due to factory move out & closed, LOL LOL.

(13-04-2022, 04:43 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Each time I fark a white cok sucker. I know. Laughing

u can fark anything u like….dont get caught…377a…still illegal  Rotfl

Pay in Roubles and RMB

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(13-04-2022, 05:53 PM)kokee Wrote:  US buy oil from russia> typical of communist source of lies, US is the biggest oil producing country in the world today much higher than saudi & russia.
with this price, ton of shale oil to be consume.
as above, talk about asia & cmie dogs lies about US, all these comie liars here can only use BS to con or brainwash morons here who dont think & know nut.
asia, china> look at shanghai off shore ton of russia oil to be unload but lock down for month now, wait few more month, plus no oil demand now due to factory move out & closed, LOL LOL.

white house news, not your 高华 nonsense. 

FACT SHEET: United States Bans Imports of Russian Oil ...
https://www.whitehouse.gov › briefing-room › statements-releases › 2022 › 03 › 08 › fact-sheet-united-states-bans-imports-of-russian-oil-liquefied-natural-gas-and-coal
Last year, the U.S. imported nearly 700,000 barrels per day of crude oil and refined petroleum products from Russia and this step will deprive Russia of billions of dollars in revenues from U.S ...