Some might ask why HDB keep building BTO Flats.

HDB side so call claim to ensure supply is there due to HUGE demand and decrease waiting time.

well that is a bit true, as on the other hand why resale flat still popular because some couples don't want to wait so get a resale flat.

Some cannot get it despite ballot for few times.

but one thing " I suspect in future HDB will become landlord themselves come these BTO flats aka if left over a lot "

They are doing that. Bought back from existing owners and never rebuild. Instead rent out to foreign workers esp service sectors.

Smile

(21-08-2022, 01:55 PM)Niubee Wrote:  They are doing that. Bought back from existing owners and never rebuild. Instead rent out to foreign workers esp service sectors.

U dont talk nobody say u stupid

(21-08-2022, 01:56 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  U dont talk nobody say u stupid

Like what..don't get u

Smile

(21-08-2022, 01:55 PM)Niubee Wrote:  They are doing that. Bought back from existing owners and never rebuild. Instead rent out to foreign workers esp service sectors.

Is " future " for see that.

Feeding cronies contractors in the private sector and fetching higher prices for themselves la. Ending daft citizen happily becoming a slavery paying debts thru their lifetime.

(21-08-2022, 02:00 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Is " future " for see that.

U stupid or what. They are doing NOW !!!! Laughing

Smile

Covid pandemic for 2 years and all construction stalled

and 300k FTs came to reach 6 million population now

So they die die must build and build to catch- up

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

HDB keeps building new BTO but it seems that it's never enough. What happens to the old flats?

I know of some people who live in condo, but keep their HDB to rent out or even leave them empty to wait for SERS windfall.

(21-08-2022, 02:09 PM)Niubee Wrote:  U stupid or what. They are doing NOW !!!! Laughing

I referring Large massive ownership here rah.

(21-08-2022, 02:21 PM)starbugs Wrote:  HDB keeps building new BTO but it seems that it's never enough. What happens to the old flats?

I know of some people who live in condo, but keep their HDB to rent out or even leave them empty to wait for SERS windfall.

This is why they start that regulations on " Prime locations BTO flat " now must own for 8 years if I remember instead 5 years
than you can rent or sell HIGH in resale market.