Something NOT right here regarding Kosong's followers..

Kosong has 98.4k followers and 444k Likes

Tharma de has 13.8k  followers but 124k Likes

TKL smell no smoke, practically no presence

=============================================

We dun talk abt TKL's Tiktok account, as his followers are really pathetic

We talk abt Kosong and Tharma de's followers...

You take a look, both set up their accounts at the same time

But you look at the followers of Kosong and Tharma de

Kosong's followers practically eclipsed Tharma de

You tell me, is this even real or fake

Who the fark will go follow a subset of Tharma de and NOT follow the shiny forehead himself?

Isn't this very strange, right?

Both Kosong and Tharma de have about the same number of posts on Tiktok

I find this unbelievable...

I conclude Kosong is pulling a fast one and is not really interested in the election, that's why he has no posters and whatever

Just do one or two walkabouts, that's it

And then to give the excuse he is promoting using social media, instead of walkabouts or hanging posters, he engages a someone to fake followers

Faking followers can be done, it's not too difficult

Rotfl
[+] 3 users Like Sentinel's post

Buying flowers (roses) for gf during walkabout...

Already telling you in the face, if not someone instructions, I would be home playing with my pussies

Serious or not, you tell me.....WAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Dun be hoodwinked by the CIO, ok...

https://www.tiktok.com/@ngkoksongofficia...9105125640
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

so nice of cybil spending time with her grand dad......
[+] 1 user Likes Jinwului's post

According to bard AI , you can buy followers.

"Yes, you can buy TikTok followers. There are many websites that offer this service, and the prices vary depending on the number of followers you want to buy. However, I do not recommend buying TikTok followers.

There are several reasons why buying TikTok followers is not a good idea. First, it is not organic growth. When you buy followers, they are not real people who are interested in your content. They are just bots or inactive accounts. This means that your engagement rates will be low, and your videos will not be seen by as many people.

Second, buying TikTok followers can get you banned. TikTok has a policy against buying followers, and if they find out that you have done it, they can ban your account. This will mean that you will lose all of your followers, and you will not be able to create new content.

Third, buying TikTok followers is a waste of money. You can spend a lot of money on buying followers, but it will not help you grow your account in the long run. The only way to grow your account organically is to create good content and promote it to your target audience."

(27-08-2023, 01:39 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  We talk abt Kosong and Tharma de's followers...

Who the fark will go follow a subset of Tharma de and NOT follow the shiny forehead himself?

another reason is PAP split votes.

50% of PAP votes turn to NKS to read his posts.

expect serious PAP split votes in PE 2023.

is all about " Marketing " lor ,

just like those FB seller those views and likes, FAKE Review.

for an example, I selling one thing than I tell u all see see got people say I sell this products are good xxx name say blah blah buy from me after using one month feel good etc

this XXX account are fake so call seller ownself create , to create a FAKE review to get real buyers interested to buy.

so like wise come comments , fake comments beside Fake likes and followers.

Pdf lukongsimilj must be very jealous

Wudthink old hag very jealous

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

At least you are not those stupid 61% like Jac LAU

Say Kosong is Mr LKY

but when comes to voting at the ballot box,

he will cringe with cowardice

Many people are like Jac Lau

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(27-08-2023, 01:39 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Kosong has 98.4k followers and 444k Likes

I conclude Kosong is pulling a fast one and is not really interested in the election, that's why he has no posters and whatever

And then to give the excuse he is promoting using social media, instead of walkabouts or hanging posters, he engages a someone to fake followers

Rotfl

Integrity issue

I can confirm from my own experience that it is not organically possible to hv built such a large base of followers and more improbable to hv such a humongous number of Likes in such a short oeriod of time just posting mundane stuff

I believe Kosong will be in trouble for staging this explosion on social media if found out

His acct will be suspended

(27-08-2023, 01:46 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Buying flowers (roses) for gf during walkabout...

Already telling you in the face, if not someone instructions, I would be home playing with my pussies

Serious or not, you tell me.....WAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Dun be hoodwinked by the CIO, ok...

https://www.tiktok.com/@ngkoksongofficia...9105125640

is it just me or do his greetings and expressions look "fake" ..?

Synthetic and Manipulated Media
We welcome the creativity that new artificial intelligence (AI) and other digital technologies may unlock. However, AI can make it more difficult to distinguish between fact and fiction, carrying both societal and individual risks. Synthetic or manipulated media that shows realistic scenes must be clearly disclosed. This can be done through the use of a sticker or caption, such as ‘synthetic’, ‘fake’, ‘not real’, or ‘altered’.
We balance the expressive value that synthetic media has against the risk of harms to individuals. We do not allow synthetic media that contains the likeness of any real private figure. While we provide more latitude for public figures, we do not want them to be the subject of abuse, or for people to be misled about political or financial issues. We do not allow synthetic media of public figures if the content is used for endorsements or violates any other policy. This includes prohibitions on hate speech, sexual exploitation, and serious forms of harassment (learn more about public figures in Harassment and Bullying).
More information

Fake Engagement
Authentic engagement is central to the integrity of our platform and informs how we recommend content that others may find interesting. We do not allow the trade of services that attempt to artificially increase engagement or deceive TikTok’s recommendation system. If we become aware of accounts or content with inauthentically inflated metrics, we will remove the associated fake followers or likes.
Content is ineligible for the FYF if it seeks to trick or manipulate others to increase followers, likes, or views.
More information

NOT allowed
  • Facilitating the trade of services that artificially increase engagement, such as selling followers or likes
  • Providing instructions on how to artificially increase engagement on TikTok

FYF ineligible
  • Content that tricks or manipulates others as a way to increase engagement metrics, such as “like-for-like” promises and false incentives for engaging with content

Report someone

To report someone on TikTok:
1. Go to the person's profile.
2. Tap the 3-dot icon in the top right.
3. Select Report and follow the instructions provided.

Make you you report fake engagements to TikTok. There is no stipulated numbers of reports before the account gets banned.
Do it quickly, we must not allow deceit and cheats in high places.

No smoke no fire for tui Lian?
No viewers where got fire?
Why u do dumb like whatdithink?

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(28-08-2023, 11:11 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  No smoke no fire for tui Lian?
No viewers where got fire?
Why u do dumb like whatdithink?

TKL does not promote at Tiktok, you farking moron!

But fake engagements is a BIG NO, NO, NO

REPORT your Kosong and get his TikTok Acct banned!

(27-08-2023, 01:39 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Kosong has 98.4k followers and 444k Likes

Rotfl

Wah, one day difference, and Kosong's TikTok Acct shows:

99.9KFollowers
457.7KLikes

An increase in 1.5k followers and 13k Likes

No one can achieve that if not for bots or paid outfits, it's fake engagements lah

Better report or will be unfair to the electorate, kenna snooked by Kosong

Rotfl

We do not need another dishonest president
[+] 1 user Likes Obamao's post

I believe sometimes those are not handled directly by kosong or tharman. They usually have a team working on behalf for them. Just like you go see your MP you need to go past the guard dogs to convey what you want then they will go and liaise before confirm with you. For social media is same most likely a pack of dogs are working diligently to boost his social media presence. It could even be a commercial company kosong or tharman engage to do this task.

Updates: Tiktok followers

NKS : 99.9k
Tharman: 15.4k
TKL: 1374

Instagram followers.
NKS: 116k
Tharman: 43.4k
TKL: 959

(28-08-2023, 12:57 PM)Obamao Wrote:  We do not need another dishonest president

He will claim bodoh and said it's done by his people. Very common trick.

The percentage of votes, as conducted in our semi-official POLL are as follows
THL = 62.2%
Tharma = 23.5%
NKS = 5.1%
Blank votes/Undecided =9.1%

SEE FULL RESULTS AND DETAILS HERE
https://sgtalk.net/Thread-Based-on-relia...ndslide-is

Rotfl

Tharman Kosong lah! Big Grin 2 vs 1 lah!

So if you don't want PAP to have absolute power and control, you know who to vote? Remember absolute power absolute corrupt, look at Russia, USA, China are examples..

Hi, it's interesting to compare Kosong and Tharma de's TikTok stats. While follower count can be a metric, engagement often tells a more genuine story. Sometimes, it's about content strategy and connection. As for faking followers, it's not unheard of but can be risky. Authenticity tends to shine through. If you're looking to boost your TikTok presence, there are legit ways. Exploring strategies like buying TikTok followers at https://socialzinger.com/buy-tiktok-followers/ could provide a lift. It's essential to balance growth with genuine engagement.