Sometimes I admire those people always move house or do reno...

Imaging have to pack all your stuffs , things also need to store at somewhere

let's say you only got one HDB flat , plan to do renovation. Have to pack all your stuffs move to somewhere.
than also need to find a place to stay. I preferring a major overhaul renovation.

And those always move house one..

have to re register every single thing etc stuffs input your new address etc.

So how long hv you been staying at yr current house?

(25-10-2023, 01:37 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  So how long hv you been staying at yr current house?
Smile already 30+ years.
I can afford to buy New BTO flat even condo but I don't wish too.

is the moving stuffs, etc change address , imaging all your bills, online stuffs , banking etc all need to input new address.....

internet connection...than your IC also need to change , input new addresss...

(25-10-2023, 01:40 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile already 30+ years.
I can afford to buy New BTO flat even condo but I don't wish too.

is the moving stuffs, etc change address , imaging all your bills, online stuffs , banking etc all need to input new address.....

internet connection...than your IC also need to change , input new addresss...

Ofc the best is to stay with parents, they'll take care of almost everything

In case you need to move house one day, got to do some plannings. One thing is to start throwing away rubbish accumulated in yr house, or give them away.

(25-10-2023, 03:15 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Ofc the best is to stay with parents, they'll take care of almost everything

In case you need to move house one day, got to do some plannings. One thing is to start throwing away rubbish accumulated in yr house, or give them away.

actually is not the things, stuffs you owned is like troublesome is input new address in literally never thing

than new IC ? bills etc

(25-10-2023, 03:23 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  actually is not the things, stuffs you owned is like troublesome is input new address in literally never thing, and a

than new IC ? bills etc

Those are easy. Go online to police site to make an official update, apply to singpost to redirect all letters, banks and a few other places. Govt organisations shd be automatically updated. Not troublesome lah

(25-10-2023, 01:31 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Imaging have to pack all your stuffs , things also need to store at somewhere

let's say you only got one HDB flat , plan to do renovation. Have to pack all your stuffs move to somewhere.
than also need to find a place to stay. I preferring a major overhaul renovation.

And those always move house one..

have to re register every single thing etc stuffs input your new address etc.
I moved house in 2017. Is a very tedious and tiring process of going thru everything, especially the reno part. Can be a headache. Needs lots of overall planning.

(25-10-2023, 03:29 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Those are easy. Go online to police site to make an official update, apply to singpost to redirect all letters, banks and a few other places. Govt organisations shd be automatically updated. Not troublesome lah

This is something new for me , I didn't know. So wat go police site make official update , than Singpost onine got this service redirect ? Again must pay right?

(25-10-2023, 06:27 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  I moved house in 2017. Is a very tedious and tiring process of going thru everything, especially the reno part. Can be a headache. Needs lots of overall planning.

I guess depend which reno companies you get? Now a days hardly can find trusted reno company to be honest. All are just punks ah beng wanna profit a lot so go into reno , than outsource here and there get cheap one thus they can gain more profits.

(25-10-2023, 06:57 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  This is something new for me , I didn't know. So wat go police site make official update , than Singpost onine got this service redirect ? Again must pay right?

I guess depend which reno companies you get? Now a days hardly can find trusted reno company to be honest. All are just punks ah beng wanna profit a lot so go into reno , than outsource here and there get cheap one thus they can gain more profits.
My ID stil considered acceptable. The carpentry quality is very good. Must monitor the project. regularly. Select designs and overall matching colours important. Can be quite tedious. At the end the day, you can live comfortably.