Son of HAMA at UN: "Nobody can get in my way"

[+] 2 users Like Lu5ck's post

he became a christian

"As evil as Hamas"

(22-11-2023, 03:24 PM)Lu5ck Wrote:  

I wait to see his name in the dead people list lah! Big Grin

Very true  what he said of Hamas in the 1990s - 2006.
Suicide bombings are rampant everywhere.
Sabotaging of peace process 
Those born after 1990 knows nothing of this. The whole world  were at the mercy of terrorism.
Very vivid in the minds of the Pioneer and Merdeka Generation.

(22-11-2023, 04:16 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  Very true  what he said of Hamas in the 1990s - 2006.
Suicide bombings are rampant everywhere.
Sabotaging of peace process 
Those born after 1990 knows nothing of this. The whole world  were at the mercy of terrorism.
Very vivid in the minds of the Pioneer and Merdeka Generation.

Well Israeli of current day are now making full use of this opportunity to turn the tables by bombing Palestinian with the excuse to flush out the Hamas? Think internally they are looking at killing 1 million Palestinian at least to soothe their pain of losing millions of Jews compatriots at the hands of Germany in WW2.

That is not their intention. Their goal is to rid Gaza of Hamas after seeing how dangerous Hamas is at their doorstep following the 7 Oct 2023 massacres of 250 music festival lovers and multi-pronged attacks on 22 villages.  Women and children were killed in these direct attacks intentionally. Nothing to do with numbers.

(23-11-2023, 01:32 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  That is not their intention. Their goal is to rid Gaza of Hamas after seeing how dangerous Hamas is at their doorstep following the 7 Oct 2023 massacres of 250 music festival lovers and multi-pronged attacks on 22 villages.  Women and children were killed in these direct attacks intentionally. Nothing to do with numbers.

Are you a Jews? Well if I'm a Jews I will think of that. My forefathers die millions in WW2 so now I need to seek some comfort by slaying my enemies so I can offer them to my dead forefathers you all have been revenged rest in peace.

(23-11-2023, 01:51 PM)sgh Wrote:  Are you a Jews? Well if I'm a Jews I will think of that. My forefathers die millions in WW2 so now I need to seek some comfort by slaying my enemies so I can offer them to my dead forefathers you all have been revenged rest in peace.

I am no Jews nor Muslim.  After such unprovoked horrendous attacks, which country will not go all the way out to get the perpetractors to prevent such attacks from happening again at its doorstep? It's only logical.

Please lah! Events that happened 75 years ago let it pass. Work for peace for yr generation and future generation.
Look at USA and Japan . Both are friends now despite 2 Atomic Bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki and bombing of Peael Harbour. USA and Vietnam are also friends now. They let bygones be bygones.

(23-11-2023, 02:10 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  I am no Jews nor Muslim.  After such unprovoked horrendous attacks, which country will not go all the way out to get the perpetractors to prevent such attacks from happening again at its doorstep? It's only logical.

Please lah! Events that happened 75 years ago let it pass. Work for peace for yr generation and future generation.

Let it pass? To you yes but to some never ever. This is why the Israel and Arab feud will go on for past and future generations. Israel now actions to prevent future such attacks is very naive. In fact you just create room for those Palestinian sitting on the fence to go over to Hamas side instead. 以德服人 is not some concept in Jews teachings so they only know the other concept an eye for an eye.

(23-11-2023, 02:21 PM)sgh Wrote:  Let it pass? To you yes but to some never ever. This is why the Israel and Arab feud will go on for past and future generations. Israel now actions to prevent future such attacks is very naive. In fact you just create room for those Palestinian sitting on the fence to go over to Hamas side instead. 以德服人 is not some concept in Jews teachings so they only know the other concept an eye for an eye.

If that is the case there will never be an end.  Dont expect a country to put their hands behind their back and do nothing when they are attack. If both sides want lasting peace they must discard the annihilation thoughts and get on to the negotiation table.

(23-11-2023, 02:32 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  If that is the case there will never be an end.  Dont expect a country to put their hands behind their back and do nothing when they are attack. If both sides want lasting peace they must discard the annihilation thoughts and get on to the negotiation table.

When Israel surround them with high walls and border guards if you are the Palestinian living within how you feel? A prisoner correct? So you yearn to break free from this tyranny. Same as Moses free the people from Egyptian Pharoah rule. It is the years of oppression that slowly built up into 7 Oct 2023 so Israel does have a part to play in it as well. Hamas will not thrive if Israel has not undertaken those severe measures. If people got food eat got school study no one to disturb why would someone itchy hand go for war? Israeli Jews are not 100% fault-less and now they are paying the price.

(23-11-2023, 01:51 PM)sgh Wrote:  Are you a Jews? Well if I'm a Jews I will think of that. My forefathers die millions in WW2 so now I need to seek some comfort by slaying my enemies so I can offer them to my dead forefathers you all have been revenged rest in peace.

Base on that logic, so you want to slay Japanese since they occupied Singapore and murdered many during WW2. Well, I'm asking because I don't.

(23-11-2023, 03:51 PM)Lu5ck Wrote:  Base on that logic, so you want to slay Japanese since they occupied Singapore and murdered many during WW2. Well, I'm asking because I don't.

Jap is a bit different for me. They give US marines hell on earth in WW2 and so for that I am ok they help me to kill the assmericunts good job.