Soon buying things online will be expensive....

currently I visit one site from USA.

Duties and Taxes
In Singapore you can spend up to 400 SGD and not incur any duty on your order. GST is 7% and due on any order above 400 SGD.

vote gov out . they ask for it, we give to them, so simple.
[+] 1 user Likes jus4lucky's post

Soon a smart Alec like Calvin Cheng might suggest PAP to impose monthly virtual rentals on online shops. Currently these online shops dun pay rentals...... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 3 users Like Huliwang's post

(03-02-2022, 03:35 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Soon a smart Alec like Calvin Cheng might suggest PAP to impose monthly virtual rentals on online shops. Currently these online shops dun pay rentals...... Rolleyes

lol, if he suggest really is EPIC failure. I not sure so call " his company how it going, this Calvin Cheng profile like dam " amazing " what startup this and there blah blah he even brag he don't need to worry about money , daily needs before.

(03-02-2022, 01:46 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  currently I visit one site from USA.

Duties and Taxes
In Singapore you can spend up to 400 SGD and not incur any duty on your order. GST is 7% and due on any order above 400 SGD.

Your uncle never teach you meh? Thinking

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(03-02-2022, 05:40 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  lol, if he suggest really is EPIC failure. I not sure so call " his company how it going, this Calvin Cheng profile like dam " amazing " what startup this and there blah blah he even brag he don't need to worry about money , daily needs before.

You seem to like to use the word "epic" a lot.

(03-02-2022, 05:42 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Your uncle never teach you meh? Thinking

my uncle teach me how to rob from the rich get richer.