South Koreans panic-buy salt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OM0l2Gs9ao
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

[Image: IMG-0373.webp]

South Koreans panic-buy salt before Japan releases treated Fukushima nuclear water into sea

How come Sporeans so calm? Nobody fights for salt at Supermarkets?

(03-07-2023, 09:08 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  How come Sporeans so calm? Nobody fights for salt at Supermarkets?

Most Sporeans trust branding only, cheng hu and Jipun past branding well 
Only some follow science.

(03-07-2023, 09:28 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  Most Sporeans trust branding only, cheng hu and Jipun past branding well 
Only some follow science.

People are ignorant in Spore. First of all all these old brands of salt are made from sea water, if the ocean is polluted the salt will also be polluted, just that it won’t kill you instantly on the spot, radiation will accumulate over many years inside your body, that is why Koreans rushed to buy unpolluted salt before water dumping. Secondly people think only the seas along China, Korea, Russia and Japan will be affected, Spore is far away…wrong, the radioactive water will be spread all over Pacific Ocean by strong currents within 57 days, as most of the seafood we consume are imported from nearby countries, so the seafood imported from Thailand, Indonesia and Msia will be polluted without a doubt. Lastly Spore has relaxed rule to allow all Japanese produces including Fukushima seafood, veggies and fruits to be imported to Spore without tests since 2021. Now you tell me you are not worried, I know most people are ignorant, not as smart as Koreans and Japanese fisherman.
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

Singaporeans no salt problem only lovingly look at toilet papers

(04-07-2023, 12:12 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  People are ignorant in Spore. First of all all these old brands of salt are made from sea water, if the ocean is polluted the salt will also be polluted, just that it won’t kill you instantly on the spot, radiation will accumulate over many years inside your body, that is why Koreans rushed to buy unpolluted salt before water dumping. Secondly people think only the seas along China, Korea, Russia and Japan will be affected, Spore is far away…wrong, the radioactive water will be spread all over Pacific Ocean by strong currents within 57 days, as most of the seafood we consume are imported from nearby countries, so the seafood imported from Thailand, Indonesia and Msia will be polluted without a doubt. Lastly Spore has relaxed rule to allow all Japanese produces including Fukushima seafood, veggies and fruits to be imported to Spore without tests since 2021. Now you tell me you are not worried, I know most people are ignorant, not as smart as Koreans and Japanese fisherman.

Can eat rock salt instead of sea salt. Or don't eat so much salt since it's unhealthy.  Laughing