NTUC to focus on uplifting careers of vulnerable workers, provide upskilling support

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/p...ng-support

rinse and repeat - upskill upgrade reskill retrain e2i wsg skillsfuture digitalization bla bla bla

ns, ict, ippt, blue collar, food delivery, parcel delivery, taxi, phv, collect cardboard, give flyers, deliver newspapers, cleaner, technicians, psle, o levels, a levels, carpenter, hawker, electrician, plumber, bus driver, cleaner, sweeper, toyota, nissan, honda, fixed deposit, li chun deposit $, t-bills, hdb etc for sinkies

office jobs, mgmt roles, strategic positions, supervisory roles, HR, marketing, finance, cfo, ceo, cio, coo, white collar, acca, cima, aca, cpa, cma, spu, uptron, mercedes, bmw, audi, volkswagen, crypto, equity investment, directors, condo, landed, gcb etc for fts

(17-04-2023, 09:16 PM)mrclubbie Wrote:  rinse and repeat - upskill upgrade reskill retrain e2i wsg skillsfuture digitalization bla bla bla

ns, ict, ippt, blue collar, food delivery, parcel delivery, taxi, phv, collect cardboard, give flyers, deliver newspapers, cleaner, technicians, psle, o levels, a levels, carpenter, hawker, electrician, plumber, bus driver, cleaner, sweeper, toyota, nissan, honda, fixed deposit, li chun deposit $, t-bills, hdb etc for sinkies

office jobs, mgmt roles, strategic positions, supervisory roles, HR, marketing, finance, cfo, ceo, cio, coo, white collar, acca, cima, aca, cpa, cma, spu, uptron, mercedes, bmw, audi, volkswagen, crypto, equity investment, directors, condo, landed, gcb etc for fts
Seems like you have named them all......................... Big Grin

NTUC should ensure reduction of workers who need help instead of permitting flawed policies to create more problems.

no dignity no identity
never try researching why our experienced and smart ones opting for gig jobs.
employers arent paying them right and why shld we be competing with ft in our land?
like i hv said employers preferences are ft if they hv access to them.
why? because ft easier to locked in and can be controlled because they require a licence to work.

instead what's ntuc help to local workers?
subsidies for you
wage supplement for you
tired really tired

(17-04-2023, 10:42 PM)menghuii Wrote:  no dignity no identity
never try researching why our experienced and smart ones opting for gig jobs.
employers arent paying them right and why shld we be competing with ft in our land?
like i hv said employers preferences are ft if they hv access to them.
why? because ft easier to locked in and can be controlled because they require a licence to work.

instead what's ntuc help to local workers?
subsidies for you
wage supplement for you
tired really tired

We workers are in a unlevelled playing field.............Singkies have no preference........................... Big Grin

They always like to poke fun and take advantage of workers. 

Anything wrong like retrenchment, they give the excuse that workers need to be retrained.

WTF

8Umbrella Umbrella