Spore's 'vaccinated travel lanes' won't significantly increase risks, minister says

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/10/11/singapor...s-vtl.html

We got so many local cases already. The other countries would be taking the risk. LOL
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

Then all the MIW should go airport and welcome them! Don't be so farking kiasi!
[+] 2 users Like Notdumb's post

Just say funds running out as billions go to feed the lazy dependent on welfare , able to work but dont to work

I thought Wendy asked all the different MPs why they don't conduCt face to face mps if the new mode is to live with the covid. Lol

It's a bit like expecting the cotton jacket you wear is exactly the same as chairman Mao lah... Where got all the same one..

Animal farm lah... After the animals (PAP) kicked out the humans (British colonial masters) things started to look better for awhile... And then Sin restarted his game... Lol

But make sure the certificates r not fakes!

(11-10-2021, 03:33 PM)Sticw Wrote:  I thought Wendy asked all the different MPs why they don't conduCt face to face mps if the new mode is to live with the covid. Lol

It's a bit like expecting the cotton jacket you wear is exactly the same as chairman Mao lah... Where got all the same one..

Animal farm lah... After the animals (PAP) kicked out the humans (British colonial masters) things started to look better for awhile... And then Sin restarted his game... Lol

The MPS (meet the people' sessions) once every week is important.  They are paid $16,000 per month to conduct these MPS.....
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

How he knows? Thinking
Another fortune teller...

If spike how?
Going to flip prata again?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

travelers take care

your ur intelligence to gauge some speech....

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.

(11-10-2021, 04:03 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  How he knows? Thinking
Another fortune teller...

If spike how?
Going to flip prata again?

They will push the old man lhl out to say they change strategy again and it was unfortunate event that couldn't be apprehended since we cannot go on with zero virus approach. And that living with covid is the new normal (so is virtual MPS session).

(11-10-2021, 04:09 PM)Sticw Wrote:  They will push the old man lhl out to say they change strategy again and it was unfortunate event that couldn't be apprehended since we cannot go on with zero virus approach. And that living with covid is the new normal (so is virtual MPS session).

New  Normal doesnt mean they can suka suka  risk our lives for their own agenda. They are still many young children have not vaccinated yet and many of our Laokokoks are at risk of infection due to poorer immunity. Now they cant even control the situation well and they still create more risks by opening the travelling lanes.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 2 users Like RiseofAsia's post

(11-10-2021, 04:09 PM)Sticw Wrote:  They will push the old man lhl out to say they change strategy again and it was unfortunate event that couldn't be apprehended since we cannot go on with zero virus approach. And that living with covid is the new normal (so is virtual MPS session).

Nothing beats the face to face MPS, where one could fully expressed one's problem, and this had to be solve by the MP....

I think when cases hit 8000/per day.
ART test will do it daily if you need to work in the company.
Song Boh!

[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(11-10-2021, 04:19 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  I think when cases hit 8000/per day.
ART test will do it daily if you need work in the company.
Song Boh!

We have not received any ART test kit, to test our status of covid virus. We are yet to test ourselves daily to ensure we are not infected ..

Look at our useless and directionless ministers including ah long. One moment he tell us on TV to "stay safe and stay at home" repeating it many times and days.Now say can fly already when covid numbers increasing.
[+] 1 user Likes Great's post

The problem now is to ensure pilots stay on their jobs.

(11-10-2021, 04:38 PM)debono Wrote:  We have not received any ART test kit, to test our status of covid virus. We are yet to test ourselves daily to ensure we are not infected ..

If you received MOH HRW msg,  you will be awarded with 2x free PCR tests in the clinic and  collect 3x free ART kits in one of these vending machines as shown in picture below.

[Image: 20211007-184221.jpg]

(11-10-2021, 04:45 PM)singlon Wrote:  The problem now is to ensure pilots stay on their jobs.

With the pandemic looming large, there are less flights going out of Singapore and elsewhere, therefore SIA pilots are to take no pay leave.....

If it keeps going up don't think foreigners will want to come here.

(11-10-2021, 05:02 PM)A2Z Wrote:  If it keeps going up don't think foreigners will want to come here.

Since we have so many covid infections here, those that comes here are business trips rather than come here as tourists...

(11-10-2021, 05:02 PM)A2Z Wrote:  If it keeps going up don't think foreigners will want to come here.

since the current situation will last for 3-6 months before getting stabilised, one day 3.5k new cases , 3-6 months mean 315k - 630k new cases? Huh

(11-10-2021, 05:09 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  since the current situation will last for 3-6 months before getting stabilised, one day 3.5k new cases , 3-6 months mean 315k - 630k new cases? Huh

You are being too pessimistic....

(11-10-2021, 05:12 PM)debono Wrote:  You are being too pessimistic....

wont la
just increase a few only la

(11-10-2021, 05:42 PM)menghuii Wrote:  wont la
just increase a few only la

Hope the infected ones are not in the thousands but in the 2 digits as per formerly...

(11-10-2021, 05:49 PM)debono Wrote:  Hope the infected ones are not in the thousands but in the 2 digits as per formerly...

2 dight daily cases were before Delta came, PM Lee already said Delta is too contagious, hard to contain.

There is something not right.
Everyone is stressed brought on by themselves.
Are they under pressure from Klaus Schwab?
And of all person invite singlon for a survey on the Hospital.
No time can change to a convenient time.
Hotline and email provided.
I know Hospital not lauchiat cheng cheng
everytime i saw a psychiarist or a psychologist I remind them
virus does not exist. Those meets are not cheap min 160.
Beri want me to see them even when i resist.
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

Openly lied.
No improve in treatment methods so far,
danger is there.
[+] 1 user Likes watchfirst9's post

(11-10-2021, 04:53 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  If you received MOH HRW msg,  you will be awarded with 2x free PCR tests in the clinic and  collect 3x free ART kits in one of these vending machines as shown in picture below.

[Image: 20211007-184221.jpg]

Bro., thanks for the info..... Clapping

At least ART made it finally to the mainstream. Getting notice and significant these three letters...