Ong Ye Kung can only afford to eat one pineapple tart per day

https://www.facebook.com/ongyekung/posts...2176579194

look like mini snacks

(31-01-2022, 07:32 PM)forum456 Wrote:  https://www.facebook.com/ongyekung/posts...2176579194

This guy not even scholar , come from not top elite school maris stella, can disrupt from NS just after 1 year of NS, you know he must be from rich well connected family lah. His wife is sim lian tycoon daughter. You believe they own self make some pitiful tarts? His tycoon father in law would be screaming mad how OYK is mistreating his daughter if that was true ...  Laughing
[+] 3 users Like way's post

(01-02-2022, 12:27 AM)way Wrote:  This guy not even scholar , come from not top elite school maris stella, can disrupt from NS just after 1 year of NS, you know he must be from rich well connected family lah. His wife is sim lian tycoon daughter. You believe they own self make some pitiful tarts? His tycoon father in law would be screaming mad how OYK is mistreating his daughter if that was true ...  Laughing

lol than use his dad " so call opposition member last time " to make himself look better in a way well I don't know how to say , is like showing people " hey my dad is ex opposition but see I join PAP " like that.

These people always " so call connection thus this is why get into Minister status , lose before in GE yet the party keep pushing till he win " WOW wife tycoon daughter , like that will " conflict of interest or not come business " wife dad deal with what business, industry

(31-01-2022, 07:48 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  look like mini snacks

lol what mini snacks, he claim eat ONLY one piece of course because is BIG one.

Home baked one usually make big ones of course because ownself make , stuff a lot pinapple tart inside less flour . Somemore he claim every year order from " someone " aka home baked it

whereas factory made , commerical one now a days is small small ones the tart inside also not fully fill

Of course he eat one is enough lol

Is our health Minister having personal health issue?

(01-02-2022, 12:27 AM)way Wrote:  This guy not even scholar , come from not top elite school maris stella, can disrupt from NS just after 1 year of NS, you know he must be from rich well connected family lah. His wife is sim lian tycoon daughter. You believe they own self make some pitiful tarts? His tycoon father in law would be screaming mad how OYK is mistreating his daughter if that was true ...  Laughing

He's not handsome at all

Rating 4/10

I don't believe it,, it is so delicious and cant stop eating also.. thats CNY mood.