Squid Game is an allegory to Singapore society...

1. Ultra competitiveness from childhood to succeed to go to next stage.

2. Downgrading of the weak and slow to condemn to life of suffering at the bottom in a highly unequal society.

3. The greedy and ruthlessness to exploit fellow Singaooreans to get ahead. From the toxic workplaces where bosses drive workers like slaves to the billion dollar companies who pay workers peanuts in the gig economy.

4. The betrayal of trust of the trusting. From the myriad financial  scams to the many times they fail to deliver on their promises.

5. Insiders who break the rules and gain advantage through access to secret information.

6. The existence of minions who serve the cruel system to sustain it and keep us trapped.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

if everybody hides inside his/her house and dun go out to make a living, how could you enjoy what you hv today?

(02-11-2021, 07:46 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  if everybody hides inside his/her house and dun go out to make a living, how could you enjoy what you hv today?

Staying at home is just temporary until things get safer.

People are also working from home as much as possible.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(02-11-2021, 08:38 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Staying at home is just temporary until things get safer.

People are also working from home as much as possible.

Before pandemic, u also hide at home. Did u go out to work before pandemic?

give you 10 points.

(02-11-2021, 10:48 PM)winbig Wrote:  Before pandemic, u also hide at home. Did u go out to work before pandemic?

Before pandemic I ran my own business for more than 2 yrs.

Prior to that I did trading.

Before trading I worked at fast food.

What is squid game?