Stall owner told John Ong to go jiak sai after he asked for extra bowl

https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/chillin...o-jiak-sai

Stalk owner is afraid to jiak sai
lu ho bo gua ho

if stall nicely say no, then I would say Thank U. why need to argue
need stall owner side story too.
most likely this John Kwai Lan tone trigger the aunty lah
[+] 1 user Likes limpeh394's post

just said we do not provide empty bowl. you want buy another one and also no special order like no want ingredients.
these are not your customers. take down their photos and make police report that they threaten you.
when it actually happen get police to investigate. enough to put them into trouble not to do it.
if convicted, go to court and sue them for reputaions, business lost. not a lawyer just talk talk only.

(18-03-2023, 07:26 AM)limpeh394 Wrote:  if stall nicely say no, then I would say Thank U. why need to argue
need stall owner side story too.
most likely this John Kwai Lan tone trigger the aunty lah

Recently,  went to Malaysia Boleh, Jurong Point to eat Chendol, and ask for another spoon, the food vendor very reluctantly give me an extra spoon, her face was black....Why like that to wash another spoon is big problem meh..................... Big Grin

some hawkers deserve to die.

me wish sg re-impose lockdown for another 6 months.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

John Ong is a big problem.

Just pay 20 cents for extra bowl, lah.

Otherwise, dont be lazy in the future.

Bring your own collapsible bowl.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(18-03-2023, 08:35 AM)Ola Wrote:  John Ong is a big problem.

Is there such thing as collapsible   bowl.................? Thinking

(18-03-2023, 08:35 AM)Ola Wrote:  John Ong is a big problem.

It is not the money of 20 cents for an extra bowl, but rather the principle behind it.  How much trouble to wash an extra bowl.  We need an extra bowl because we want to share the food with a partner, cos the serving could be too big for a person to eat.................... Big Grin

If you ask nicely and with a smiling face, the hawker's sure to give you the extra bowl

but if you ask noirmally with an unfriendly face, the hawker's sure would not give you the extra bow.

(18-03-2023, 08:46 AM)debono Wrote:  It is not the money of 20 cents for an extra bowl, but rather the principle behind it.  How much trouble to wash an extra bowl.  We need an extra bowl because we want to share the food with a partner, cos the serving could be too big for a person to eat.................... Big Grin

So, did John offer to wash the extra bowl after he uses it?

I am sure no.

(18-03-2023, 08:50 AM)Ola Wrote:  So, did John offer to wash the extra bowl after he uses it?

I am sure no.

Is it a big deal to wash an extra bowl.  Anyway it is washed by the dish washer, not the food vendor herself........................... Big Grin

In the photo, it looks like a coffee shop, not hawker center, leh

Unlikely they have dish washer

Want to eat out, then let the stall earn that 20 cents lah

otherwise, bring your own bowl.

Why is John so lazy?

https://shopee.sg/Folding-Silicone-Bowl-...1a9ea90175&xptdk=98e133dc-b9a5-4f25-90fb-c21a9ea90175

Where is North Beach Rd?

It's only one extra bowl. The stall should provide.

I think stall should provide the extra 1 bowl free.
Of course, we have to ask nicely.
It wasn’t like ordering 1 coffee and asking for 5 extra cups.
Haha.

(18-03-2023, 08:46 AM)debono Wrote:  It is not the money of 20 cents for an extra bowl, but rather the principle behind it.  How much trouble to wash an extra bowl.  We need an extra bowl because we want to share the food with a partner, cos the serving could be too big for a person to eat.................... Big Grin

Yup, it is the principle behind it. Buy 1 serving only 1 bowl. Asking for 2 bowls is too much. Consumer v big is it.

If u tell hawker, ingredients lessr but give me 2 bowls, I am sure hawker more than happy to give u extra bowl.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

For me is sequential order eating pattern. Partner eat his or her portion then pass to me eat. It is not concurrently eating at same time becuz will fight inside the bowl to scoop up and eat. So usually will order two different dishes. I eat dish 1 she eat dish 2. Then rotate so in the end both parties get to eat dish 1 and 2.