Star Award 2022

Wah finally.... the last guy cried... always a calefare Big Grin

He waited 27 years!!!!!

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Wow...after 27 years, 1st trophy award !

Shop with Health Shop !
https://iherb.co/BeaDs49

I'm only interested in whether tiangor will cut off his kkj  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

Carrie Wong why she want to cover her breasts if she want to wear so scantily in the first place? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Cynthia Koh I guessed right when they said she hasn't won for many years Laughing

Say Hi to Uncle Bertie Koh for me Laughing

So many give half ball....
What if the dress snaps....lol...live show

Felicia Chin Big Grin

She is older than Jeffery Xu Big Grin

Hong ling show off her neh neh
Her bf feel proud ?

Chantelle meimei

(24-04-2022, 09:26 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I'm only interested in whether tiangor will cut off his kkj  Big Grin

Rotfl

[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(24-04-2022, 07:09 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  Her English name is Chantalle Ng...sure win best actress plus top 10 ..otherwise I chop off everything n become enunch. You heard it from me here first.

Bow down to the Illuminated : tian kor who can see the future...understand ?

Rotfl

Mark Lee... everytime see his face want to hoot him

Aaron Kwok!!!! Big Grin

I think Romeo Tan may win Big Grin

Chen Hanwei wins!!!! Big Grin

Must be Genie in A Cup

Waiting for..... Tiankor's kkj is on the line Big Grin

Yea Chen Hanwei kor kor won
But Chen Romeo never win

(24-04-2022, 09:51 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Yea Chen Hanwei kor kor won
But Chen Romeo never win

must be the gay voters Big Grin

(24-04-2022, 09:53 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  must be the gay voters Big Grin

Best main actor and actress cannot vote one

(24-04-2022, 09:56 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Best main actor and actress cannot vote one

I am watching only to bio the meimei titties Big Grin

Aunty Biren wins!  Laughing Laughing Laughing

Old faces win

(24-04-2022, 06:02 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  Huang Biren and bonnie, if no have I chop off my kukubird.

Now u believe me ?
[+] 1 user Likes *天哥*'s post

(24-04-2022, 07:09 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  Her English name is Chantalle Ng...sure win best actress plus top 10 ..otherwise I chop off everything n become enunch. You heard it from me here first.

Bow down to the Illuminated : tian kor who can see the future...understand ?

Ahem..... Big Grin

(24-04-2022, 08:45 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  She got win or not the 2 awards?

Only 1, but her mum wins another.

(24-04-2022, 10:01 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Ahem..... Big Grin

Sometimes the parellel universe I went to can give wrong scenario...so i admit i m only half right.

(24-04-2022, 10:04 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  Sometimes the parellel universe I went to can give wrong scenario...so i admit i m only half right.

Ok, like that I give you discount. You only need to chop off one ball.
[+] 3 users Like Blasterlord2's post

So did Xie Shao Guang win?

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

(24-04-2022, 09:49 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Chen Hanwei wins!!!! Big Grin

Must be Genie in A Cup

This is I Ching,谦卦。 Rotfl
He wants to show humbleness
but he did not do it in a good way.

You need to be very resourceful and capable then you can be humble. Otherwise, some ppl will say he is a hypocrite?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 2 users Like RiseofAsia's post

(24-04-2022, 10:06 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Ok, like that I give you discount. You only need to chop off one ball.

Ok please forgive me..I cannot chop off any of them since they are still functioning well. A miscalculation on my part I admit. Sorry