Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan

-

[Image: Screenshot-20210817-095650.jpg]

-

Chinese envoy to UN: China respects choices of the Afghan people

210816 -2【塔利班控制阿富汗建立酋长国,超60国发表声明】【美国国务卿布林肯接受CNN采访表态】【寒梅视角】

https://www.france24.com/en/asia-pacific...hariah-law

https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden-pak...215d084ca8

1. Does the Taliban have support of majority?

2. If not they are a small group of fanatics that took power by force.

3. The danger of them forcing their rule on others is high. The last time they rule using violence and terror.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(17-08-2021, 06:11 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  1. Does the Taliban have support of majority?

2. If not they are a small group of fanatics  that took power by force.

3. The danger of them forcing their rule on others is high. The last time they rule using violence and terror.

Everywhere they go, they are welcome by the people! 

If they have no support of the people, how can they win so easily?

Hindus & Sikhs Meet Taliban Officials As India Vows To Repatriate Them From Afghanistan

https://www.itemfix.com/v?t=9urj2u

(17-08-2021, 06:11 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  1. Does the Taliban have support of majority?

2. If not they are a small group of fanatics  that took power by force.

I think people there are so backward that they are not nationally awakened yet nor they have any sense of nationalism. May be a small number might have been exposed to foreign mindset but their numbers are to little to make any ripples not to mention waves. The Taliban with their strict Islamic laws and brutal handling of non conformers will quickly kill all forms of national awakening and effectively turned the population into sheep and goats.

Thus for such countries to change, external forces are needed to liberate the country for them by bombing away these horrible talibanic rulers. Actually the US has done that for them, but their mentalities have no nationalism and they wasted 20 good years in rampant corruption instead of nation building, inculcate nationalism among the populace and strengthening their defence........ Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

The rural areas have always been Taliban strongholds.

That's why America can never win this war. 

They can't see who's their enemies.

I know SAF sent personnel to Afghanistan. Some were covering under cross fire Big Grin

Smile

【每日必看】塔利班4大領袖曝光!神秘高層一次看|阿富汗撤軍 CNN:對拜登與美國聲望都是汙點 @中天新聞 20210817

(17-08-2021, 06:13 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Everywhere they go, they are welcome by the people! 

If they have no support of the people, how can they win so easily?

those who have the most guns will win….just like the CCP in Hkg..not because the people want it.

(17-08-2021, 11:22 PM)pervertosan Wrote:  those who have the most guns will win….just like the CCP in Hkg..not because the people want it.

Errrrr ..... so you telling everyone Talibaba have more guns and weapons than Disunited Shite of Assmerica?  Thinking

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(17-08-2021, 11:26 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Errrrr ..... so you telling everyone Talibaba have more guns and weapons than Disunited Shite of Assmerica?  Thinking

no lah…vs the afghanistan people….militia vs people…occupiers vs insurgents different story

(17-08-2021, 11:36 PM)pervertosan Wrote:  no lah…vs the afghanistan people….militia vs people…occupiers vs insurgents different story

occupiers (Disunited Shite of Assmercia) vs insurgents (Tailbaba)

militia(Disunited Shite of Assmercia) vs people (Afgan)

Disunited Shite of Assmerciac vs the Afghanistan people?

Assmerica trained and armed the Afghanistan Army 

Taliban have 80,000 troops in comparison with a nominal 300,699 serving the Afghan government https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/a...he-taliban

Maybe Afghan dun want Assmerica

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(17-08-2021, 11:22 PM)pervertosan Wrote:  those who have the most guns will win….just like the CCP in Hkg..not because the people want it.

USA didn't provide enough guns to Afghan government forces? 

Are you sure?
Cool 

(17-08-2021, 11:36 PM)pervertosan Wrote:  no lah…vs the afghanistan people….militia vs people…occupiers vs insurgents different story

So manyyyyy people here dislike and hate you. But yr skin thicker than my car tyre...

Smile

(17-08-2021, 11:54 PM)Niubee Wrote:  So manyyyyy people here dislike and hate you. But yr skin thicker than my car tyre...

牛屄 Sleepy

(17-08-2021, 11:53 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  USA didn't provide enough guns to Afghan government forces? 

Are you sure?

Cityhantum = Taliban supporter Huh

(17-08-2021, 11:45 PM)kTangsen Wrote:  occupiers (Disunited Shite of Assmercia) vs insurgents (Tailbaba)

militia(Disunited Shite of Assmercia) vs people (Afgan)

Disunited Shite of Assmerciac vs the Afghanistan people?

Assmerica trained and armed the Afghanistan Army 

Taliban have 80,000 troops in comparison with a nominal 300,699 serving the Afghan government https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/a...he-taliban

Maybe Afghan dun want Assmerica
US are not the militia..that’s the warlords…Warlord factions dont like US but will work with them to achieve their objectives….just like the northern alliance of warlords….not all the factions are mad dogs like the taliban…
better or worse afghan people should be left to decide their own future but can almost be certain that the taliban are not representative of the afghan people across the land.

Taliban spokesperson hosts first news conference in Kabul

(18-08-2021, 01:27 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  US are not the militia..that’s the warlords…Warlord factions dont like US but will work with them to achieve their objectives….just like the northern alliance of warlords….not all the factions are mad dogs like the taliban…
better or worse afghan people should be left to decide their own future but can almost be certain that the taliban are not representative of the afghan people across the land.

You know what Afghans want meh?

(18-08-2021, 01:45 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  You know what Afghans want meh?

u know Taliban meh?

(18-08-2021, 01:51 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  u know Taliban meh?

I know Assmerica :

(18-08-2021, 01:09 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  Cityhantum = Taliban supporter Huh

You should learn from this lady :

(18-08-2021, 08:49 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  You should learn from this lady :

you should get less brainwash by that lady…

(18-08-2021, 08:51 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  you should get less brainwash by that lady…

You are really 不学无术!Can only sia suey yourself!