Winning numbers for Singapore Toto $8 million draw picked

SINGAPORE — The winning numbers for the $8 million Toto draw by Singapore Pools were picked on Thursday night (1 September): 1, 18, 28, 42, 43, and 48 with 45 as the additional number.

The draw comes after three consecutive Toto draws on 22 August, 25 August and 29 August did not produce any winner for the Group 1 prize.

Toto rigged one lah
You can only win the small prizes but the 1st prize winner is fake one lah

Has always been fake, this everyone knows

(01-09-2022, 10:46 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Toto rigged one lah

Come to think abt it, there might be a chance to win, because toto is 1 out of 10m.

population here 6m. and if only 1m play and buy 10$ each, so chances the winner could be real,
my friend told me lah..

wow.. one kana 11.4m.. sia liao..

wow i just knew ONE PERSON WON 11M Highest Record holder???

the last I know like is 9 million or 10

so where the winning ticket from ? which outlet or buy online?
Ordinary?

System 7?or

(01-09-2022, 11:15 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  wow i just knew ONE PERSON WON 11M Highest Record holder???

the last I know like is 9 million or 10

yes, just put FD only jiat bay liao..every month got 25K if int is 2.75%

This time changi village gg to beat chong pang 7/11 store.. long queeue next round..LOL

(01-09-2022, 11:16 PM)victortan Wrote:  yes, just put FD only jiat bay liao..every month got 25K if int is 2.75%

This time changi village gg to beat chong pang 7/11 store.. long queeue next round..LOL

So this sole winner winning ticket is from Changi Village?

wow really from Changi Village. That sole winner tickets from there.

(01-09-2022, 10:46 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Toto rigged one lah

how to confirm? I also heard this before but till now nobody can prove it. Is there any audit on such lottery?

(02-09-2022, 12:23 AM)happyharvest Wrote:  how to confirm? I also heard this before but till now nobody can prove it. Is there any audit on such lottery?

You never see recently there is one program on CH 8 talk about history of corruption?

One is on Spool, this fellow wanna rigged 4D results later the device never work well and expose , drop one extra ball.

Later after this incident SPOOL tighten and use different way to draw.
If I remember now is Transparent Machine u can see the balls clearly and been roll etc , as usual got Witness beside live audience can go watch.

(02-09-2022, 12:42 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  You never see recently there is one program on CH 8 talk about history of corruption?

One is on Spool, this fellow wanna rigged 4D results later the device never work well and expose , drop one extra ball.

Later after this incident SPOOL tighten and use different way to draw.
If I remember now is Transparent Machine u can see the balls clearly and been roll etc , as usual got Witness beside live audience can go watch.

what i heard is the winner never exist in the first place. is fake.

If future anyone kana put yr screen shot here, if i kana i will do the same, maybe open house for all to a big makan,
no worry , sure thing if i kana, promise. Heaven my witness.

I hope u all also kana also, all huat huat in stock , crypto and lottery,.

I buy tonite but kana only 3 number , win some but still loss...Sad

(02-09-2022, 12:23 AM)happyharvest Wrote:  how to confirm? I also heard this before but till now nobody can prove it. Is there any audit on such lottery?

Actually nothing to confirm, the logic over so long a time should tell anyone with half a brain that the top prize is likely fake

So many weeks with so many winners for 1st prize, like some kind of joke, in such regularity, it should defy common sense but yet
they keep producing such results, meaning they consider everyone reading it as really stupig or desperate to believe any sheet

(01-09-2022, 11:13 PM)victortan Wrote:  Come to think abt it, there might be a chance to win, because toto is 1 out of 10m.

population here 6m. and if only 1m play and buy 10$ each, so chances the winner could be real,
my friend told me lah..

1:14m. cheers.

(02-09-2022, 01:21 AM)happyharvest Wrote:  what i heard is the winner never exist in the first place. is fake.

really? but I do know some really won big from toto even 4d. How much they bet I never ask.
Last time there is a viral news on this Indian guy won big sweep. The viral news started when people sharing the Cheque issue by SG , 5 million. Later slow they track etc got show this India guy face. He drive forklift one.

I don't know is it " stage " or what but it seem real, as mention I do know some folks in person really won big from 4d and toto before.

think cannot be fake because the outlet that sold the winning ticket will get a % cut of the prize money. Furthermore Sp Pool will name the outlet where the ticket is sold. What I feel uneasy is why 99.9999% winning is a computer picked set of numbers. Since Sp Pool make $Bs it should show live draws on TV instead not just get announcement on the radio.

Only 1 first prize winner,unbelievable.

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️