Steven Lim and girlfrield launches new dance studio...

https://www.tiktok.com/@stevenlimkorkoro...8691639554?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Ah butt...when you look at Steven lim and his girlfriend...you know there is hope for you liao...
Now stand at the entrance of the nearest mrt to you and ask any lady out there to be your girlfriend....you ask 1000 of them..and I am sure you will find one!

Don't pick those 6yrs or 9yrs old ones hor! Wait kena rotan! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(01-05-2024, 08:34 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Ah butt...when you look at Steven lim and his girlfriend...you know there is hope for you liao...
Now stand at the entrance of the nearest mrt to you and ask any lady out there to be your girlfriend....you ask 1000 of them..and I am sure you will find one!

If pick 66yrs or 69yrs will not kena rotan?

When can we see SgButt and gf teach financial classes at Suntec or stadium?

Smile

Ah butt's idols have one thing in common - very strong fighting spirit, never said die, never laze around and complain

(01-05-2024, 08:37 PM)sgh Wrote:  If pick 66yrs or 69yrs will not kena rotan?

No rotan lah...just make sure they have teeths to swallow the birdy can already.. Big Grin
Dentures also can pass lah....ah butt mai hiam can already! Big Grin

That ah lian his new gf??? She got sell things online see her nose is fake go surgery one

(01-05-2024, 08:42 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Ah butt's idols have one thing in common - very strong fighting spirit, never said die, never laze around and complain

These are great characteristics one should have.

(01-05-2024, 08:42 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Ah butt's idols have one thing in common - very strong fighting spirit, never said die, never laze around and complain

Mostly reverse indicators. That Handbag Loo crow a month ago….  say US markets going stronger and stronger as even the small companies in US cheong. After the monkey said that the S&P cheong into longkang ever since.

Now change tune Handbag Loo now say, I told you all sure got correction. It was a wonder it took so long.

Prata king too  Rolleyes Rolleyes

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

I don't think Melissa Wix is Steven Lim's new girlfriend lah. Maybe collaborator or biz partner.

TS don't anyhow jump to conclusions! Smile

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Melissa Wix's boyfriend is Wu Ji-Reh

TS dun anyhow say things that are untrue Mad

I am acting as a free fact checker for Sgbuffet.  The previous time Sgbuffet also just said Steven Lim lost only $20k on SingPost when he in reality lost about $120k Big Grin

https://sgtalk.net/Thread-Steven-lim-kor...#pid877737

(01-05-2024, 10:13 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  That ah lian his new gf??? She got sell things online see her nose is fake go surgery one

u only know how to pinpoint ladies bad things and never appreciate the good things ahead when with her.

Smile

Melissa Wix is small gas girl

https://tinyurl.com/25cbbd7k

(01-05-2024, 10:27 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  I don't think Melissa Wix is Steven Lim's new girlfriend lah.  Maybe collaborator or biz partner.

TS don't anyhow jump to 

I never said Melissa Wix is his girlfriend you guys anyhow jump  into conclusion.

His gf is a dancer who is an instructor at the studio

[Image: kcKJaVs.jpeg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(02-05-2024, 03:37 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I never said Melissa Wix is his girlfriend you guys anyhow jump  into conclusion.

Wah..I like the legs bak bak one...spread so wide open..I like!
.deep down inside ...you also lust for one tiok boh ah butt!

(02-05-2024, 03:37 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I never said Melissa Wix is his girlfriend you guys anyhow jump  into conclusion.

I think they have already broken up.  If that is even his girlfriend in the first place  Rolleyes

SL wanna be Wang Lei No. 2 post videos with their ugly girlfriend/wife?

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(01-05-2024, 08:34 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Ah butt...when you look at Steven lim and his girlfriend...you know there is hope for you liao...

Girls see poor man with no rolex a secured job n
Car  also Siam 
😊

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️