Steven lim kor kor just bought Rolex

Smile wow lost money 220K from SingPost shares ,

recently go Buy one gold bar now Rolex watch, steven lim kor kor still rich wor

https://www.facebook.com/steven.lim.1069...il?__cft__

I always buy at the wrong time

He is right. The next crisis will be bigger than 97 Asian Financial Crisis.
Hold tight..

Smile

He did not lose 200K in singpost

He invested 200k in singpost and lost 20k

Now he invest in gold....and roles...Good choice.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(24-04-2024, 06:35 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  He did not lose 200K in singpost

I thot he said he invested all into Singpost?  He bought mid 60s cents.  He sold at 38cts. After he sold the share rebounded a bit Big Grin

https://www.reddit.com/r/SingaporeRaw/co...hare_liao/

Get your sauce correct first.

Steven Lim lose until buay jin chu.  Similar to your other BABA idol Novice Leong.  

Why all your idols got screw lose huan? Including the other joker who bought a damaged water leakage house in JB and still crowing Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

If his mind is all about making quick money, he won't go far...

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(24-04-2024, 06:35 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  He did not lose 200K in singpost

Surprisingly you never produce youtube your own show?.
[+] 1 user Likes Blin's post

(24-04-2024, 08:51 AM)Blin Wrote:  Surprisingly you never produce youtube your own show?.

Maybe Sgbuffet is Novice Leong Thinking

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Want to Show he is rich 💰
But not rich enough

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

Rolex datejust is a low end model. Not much room for appreciation. Not investment grade. Besides, the watch could be as real as Steven lim as a "celebrity".

(24-04-2024, 01:27 PM)starbugs Wrote:  Rolex datejust is a low end model. Not much room for appreciation. Not investment grade. Besides, the watch could be as real as Steven lim as a "celebrity".

This one is the Latest from Rolex
[Image: the-debut-of-rolexs-oyster-perpetual-gmt-master-ii.jpg]
Rolex’s Oyster Perpetual GMT-Master II
The 2024 edition maintains the classic crown position but introduces a striking new color scheme: black and grey, complemented by a green GMT hand reminiscent of the 2022 Lefty model.

Before everyone calls him loser....he is actually a winner...because he has so much to lose. How he managed to make so much...

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

What celebrity is he?

What's his last movie or concert?

Steven Lim is an embarrassment to his entire family. His parents must have regretted not aborting him.

(24-04-2024, 03:20 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Steven Lim is an embarrassment to his entire family. His parents must have regretted not aborting him.

I read before one article this writer got interview Steven lim kor kor and his dad.

His Dad actually is an artist use do do some work for govt

(24-04-2024, 03:53 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I read before one article this writer got interview Steven lim kor kor and his dad.
His Dad actually is an artist use do do some work for govt

Did Steven Lim's Dad draw his eyebrows using a thick paint brush and black tar?

[Image: ab6761610000e5eb282c6e2dab218c02db57ec57] 

He's the idol of both fa and ah butt, that alone is an achievement

(24-04-2024, 05:51 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  He's the idol of both fa and ah butt, that alone is an achievement

Sgbuffet is a unrepentant pagan.  He has many idols  Rotfl

(24-04-2024, 03:11 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Before everyone calls him loser....he is actually a winner...because he has so much to lose. How he managed to make so much...

Like losing 120k on an ill timed and poor buy on Singpost? Big Grin