Stock sharing.

Please do not share SGX stock or other stock here. This thread are purely for US stock only... 

I think talk stock more profitable than political and domestical issue, and those news that wont 

benefit us at all....

so this thread will be about stock and crypto.. u may shr your view. Everyone have a right to post and air their opinion here and we shd repsect,
pls refrain from insuliting and bullying over here. Ty 

and if one follow buy/sell suggestion here is entirely at their own risk,, it is assume u are experience enough to do due diligent before invest..

investment carry risk. so do homework before u put yr hard earned money to work....pls dyodd..

ty,,, yamen,,, amitoufoool.. yahumdulilah.
[+] 1 user Likes victortan's post

so for a start...

U may look at this 2 stock,,, PSIX  and GCT.

PSIX... woow.. 2$ to 24$ in 6mths!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but but the big but is the voil is low, so it could be manipulated.. so u got to set railing and strict stop loss.
i assume when it drop . it is gg to be over the cliff..

GCT....... i think this one is statisitically OK,, i will buy some here..

this is how we get $100K $btc VERY soon

printing half a trillion over a few days. you think there's no consequences? your monetary fiat is worthless

HALF A TRILLION INCREASE IN US DEBT IN A FEW DAYS LEADING TO THE ELECTION. THIS ADMIN IS ABSOLUTELY OUT OF CONTROL.

PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT IS GOING ON LIKE I'M 5 YEARS OLD. $gld $gdx

WHO IS FUNDING ALL THE NEW GOVERNMENT JOBS IN PAYROLLS?

IS COVID BACK? ARE WE IN A NEW WAR? EMERGENCY? DID I MISS ANY NEWS?

[Image: Ga-HAnmo-Xk-AA2u-Nm.png]

the above from a guy call himself."chicken Genius"

Mr. Wall Street
@mrofwallstreet
#Bitcoin moving exactly as predicted

I’m now expecting a bounce from here

Next is $68,500..⏳

[Image: GZ23-Big-Xk-AYul0s.jpg]

Mr. Wall Street
@mrofwallstreet
#Bitcoin ATH happening on 24th October

Bears about to get slaughtered..⏳

Mr. Wall Street
@mrofwallstreet
The biggest mistake made during this sideways movement was not putting as much capital as possible into the markets on every dip

The leg up won’t stop until all upwards liquidity is grabbed, the retrace all bears are waiting for can only occur after 76-78k happens

(8 hours ago)victortan Wrote:  this is how we get $100K $btc VERY soon

printing half a trillion over a few days. you think there's no consequences? your monetary fiat is worthless

HALF A TRILLION INCREASE IN US DEBT IN A FEW DAYS LEADING TO THE ELECTION. THIS ADMIN IS ABSOLUTELY OUT OF CONTROL.

PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT IS GOING ON LIKE I'M 5 YEARS OLD. $gld $gdx

WHO IS FUNDING ALL THE NEW GOVERNMENT JOBS IN PAYROLLS?

IS COVID BACK? ARE WE IN A NEW WAR? EMERGENCY? DID I MISS ANY NEWS?

[Image: Ga-HAnmo-Xk-AA2u-Nm.png]

the above from a guy call himself."chicken Genius"

no wonder gold break new high.... bit coin to follow even more ferrocious... do buy some,. it is still early. dont procastinate.

The next range where we are likely to spend a long time with #Bitcoin is $95K-$75K. This is where we may start feeling desperate, thinking the most desirable bull run is over. $63K is still a good price for #BTC to buy, though I want to warn you that I will stop recommending buying #BTC above $70K.

[Image: Ga-AKq00-Xs-AADq7m.jpg]

[Image: Ga-AM3-Kn-WAAAufmm.jpg]

144k after that for the first local top before 250k ?

no sure thing, just sharing for now,,, but it long term it look like it..

buy with money u can afford to loss, or on hold for a 2 to 3 yrs

Chicken Genius
@pakpakchicken
·
Oct 15
How I see $btc playing out.

Still a move towards $67.5K is highly probable. Why?

🔸 Hotspot liquidations to the upside, max fuckery
🔸 Hard Resistance over 6 months of build up
🔸 China stimulus
🔸 Retail will see "break out" from $65K and start to long. Wreak them 😂
[Image: GZ6-O74ga-EAA8f3-W.png]

[Image: GZ6-Owp-b0-AAn1t-T.jpg]

Chicken Genius
@pakpakchicken
·
Oct 15
How I see $btc playing out.

Still a move towards $67.5K is highly probable. Why?

🔸 Hotspot liquidations to the upside, max fuckery
🔸 Hard Resistance over 6 months of build up
🔸 China stimulus
🔸 Retail will see "break out" from $65K and start to long. Wreak them 😂

Another 2 good stock to share and which i have long,,

2 stock that i long and return multi X is AXON and CRWD...........can we still buy???
I think so, if u can hold for a few years...I have been holding for some 3 yrs...nvr dissapoint.
earning beat most time.

Another 2 good stock to go superrrrrr longgggggggggg is MSFT and AMZN...

dont need to sell, just handover to yr kids, they will thank u in front of yr grave..

they will buy your favourite roosted duck and food and offer in front of yr grave on yr death anniversary...

and whenever they see this 2 stock,, they remember you forever.

Lufax .....can double in 6-12 months as a low risk high return play

Downside risk is low as it is heavily discounted to cash. Technically stock has bottomed.

Ping An regularly buying to increase stake to beyond likely to make an offer to delist and consolidate its fintech assets.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(7 hours ago)sgbuffett Wrote:  Lufax .....can double in 6-12 months as a low risk high return play

Downside risk is low as it is heavily discounted to cash. Technically stock has bottomed.

Ping An regularly buying to increase stake to beyond  likely to make an offer to delist and consolidate its fintech assets.

Please do not share SGX stock or other stock here. This thread are purely for US stock only... 
I think talk stock more profitable than political and domestical issue, and those news that wont 
benefit us at all....
so this thread will be about stock and crypto.. u may shr your view. Everyone have a right to post and air their opinion here and we shd repsect,
and if one follow buy/sell suggestion here is entirely at their own risk,, it is assume u are experience enough to do due diligent before invest..
investment carry risk. so do homework before u put yr hard earned money to work....pls dyodd..

(5 hours ago)victortan Wrote:  Please do not share SGX stock or other stock here. This thread are purely for US stock only... 
benefit us at all....

Lufax is listed in US.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(8 hours ago)victortan Wrote:  so for a start...

U may look at this 2 stock,,, PSIX  and GCT.

PSIX... woow.. 2$ to 24$ in 6mths!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but but the big but is the voil is low, so it could be manipulated.. so u got to set railing and strict stop loss.
i assume when it drop . it is gg to be over the cliff..

GCT....... i think this one is statisitically OK,, i will buy some here..

PSIX within a week not even 6 mths

(7 hours ago)sgbuffett Wrote:  Lufax .....can double in 6-12 months as a low risk high return play

Ping An regularly buying to increase stake to beyond  likely to make an offer to delist and consolidate its fintech assets.

Lufax ADR?

Yes lufax is Chinese company listed in nasdaq

Usually this kind of Chinese manipulate stock sometime fly high a lot and suddenly drop