WOMAN'S KANASAI NEW WASHING MACHINE BREAK DOWN 8 TIMES

WOMAN'S KANASAI NEW WASHING MACHINE BREAK DOWN 8 TIMES IN 2 YEARS, HELPLESS
https://_bannedsite_full_of_defamatory_c..._id=107795

Samsung electrical appliances are shorter-lived compared to Japanese and even the American brand Whirlpool produces a better washing machine than Samsung.
[+] 2 users Like aiptasia's post

Just bought a haier washer/dryer and a xiaomi tv. Both very cheap and good. Tenants very happy. Will gradually replace all by mic.
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

Samsung should have just change a new set.
[+] 2 users Like theold's post

my last samsung lasted 10 yrs
[+] 1 user Likes limpeh394's post

(27-06-2023, 01:05 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  Samsung electrical appliances are shorter-lived compared to Japanese and even the American brand Whirlpool produces a better washing machine than Samsung.

Now should buy Chinese products!

Cheap and good.
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

Once I had a China Chinese tenant.  I don’t discriminate against tiongs.  There were 4 of them.  The main tenant and his girlfriend, 2 other girls, and a small pet, his dog. I don’t discriminate against pets either.

So a few months later I went to the unit as the rent was late by a few days to chase and also to spot check.

The guy student apologised for his oversight and immediately handed up the cash all of it.  Rich bugger.

I demanded to see all the rooms (in case got illegal tenants).  Turns out this rich bf and his gf occupied the master room (no surprise there), one of the girls occupied the other common room (also with en suite bathroom) but surprise surprise, the last room (also with en suite bathroom) was occupied by his dog!  

All 3 of my rooms had ensuite toilets that’s why so easy to rent out Big Grin

So where do you sleep? I asked the the third girl.  She sheepishly replied oh, in the storeroom.

Guess there’s a pecking order even amongst them. Dog more important then fellow student Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Reminds me of my colleagues handphone

Broke down more than 5 times, until the shop just gave her a new one

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

She went without a loan set for 2 months because there was no stock of the same model?

Couldn't they have lent her another model for the time being?

(27-06-2023, 01:05 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  Samsung electrical appliances are shorter-lived compared to Japanese and even the American brand Whirlpool produces a better washing machine than Samsung.

I used Samsung TV, fridge and washing machine before.

The washing machine worked as it should from the day it was delivered to my house and for 8 years.