Straits Times' 'Little India Riot Survivor' Report Distorts Reality

Straits Times' 'Little India Riot Survivor' Report Distorts Reality: Contrary to its portrayal of the timekeeper as a mere bystander caught in the fury of an angry mob over the death of a fellow worker, she was notorious in Little India for using derogatory verbal abuse towards migrant workers taking the buses back to their dormitories and had been shouting at the crowd gathered around the bus, further agitating them in the lead up to the riot and burning of police vehicles.

https://gutzy.asia/2023/12/05/straits-ti...ndia-riot/

Terry Xu must have known Indians men is very sensitive to women shouting and scolding for getting drunk.

Since Terry is the owner of The Online Citizen, it will surprised me he even visit Little India other than complaining about human rights on his famous website. Big Grin

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013
[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post

Wah lan eh, this little india incident happened donkey years ago and of no significant .

What's next? Who wants to recall, come out and talk about the ww2 massacre at changi beach?
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(05-12-2023, 01:17 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Wah lan eh, this little india incident happened donkey years ago and of no significant .
What's next? Who wants to recall, come out and talk about the ww2 massacre at changi beach?

Ah....WW2 Massacre in Changi is one of my favourite topic that began not with a riot, but what happened in China.

So calling LI Riot "donkey years ago" event is really a stretching one's time perception compared to WW2.

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013
[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post

Shanmugam backdating justice for cecas?

If she let in the drunkard man into bus there won’t be riots
Fury of drunkards very powerful can even turn over the police car,burnt screaming like hamas war. Hope no more such incidents
Even cotton comes from sheep also lost sleep.

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

This is the standard of our local media.