Straits times found to have cheated the general public by faking circulation numbers!

https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current...on-numbers

What can we expect from our Western govt controlling MSM?

What happens if WP was caught doing this?

(09-01-2023, 10:35 PM)Dan Wrote:  What happens if WP was caught doing this?

In that case, they nail the top leadership of WP over a cheating case by a new MP even after she was sacked as MP by WP.

Expect to see another double standard.

i do not support nor buy shitty times to wipe my butt

i never wipe my butt with shitty times

i rather shit without having shitty time to touch and stain my butt

[Image: ZTukQOl.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

Laughing
Shite Times not even good enough for my doggo poo  … as if we give a fugg about fake circulation  Gesti-109

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

Probably hardwarezone also.
Fake the number of members by allowing creating of clones. As well as the number of views, by employing moderators to click click click the many threads they ownself started. So as to give the impression that each thread have a great number of views

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

[+] 3 users Like YummyKing's post

I wonder someone there takes umbrage for this incident

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

(10-01-2023, 12:29 AM)YummyKing Wrote:  cityhantam is a sick bastard, ’coz he would insult one’s father & mother, even attacks his own grandmother, uses vulgarity, puts words into others’ mouths & laughs as he posts these!

i love your footnote

"Daily circulation numbers of SPH Media titles were found  to have been inflated by between 85,000 and 95,000, or about 10 to 12 per cent of the reported daily average circulation"

Note
With this overstated 12% , ST ranking @175 position World ranking is BS.

Should be 225 instead?

(09-01-2023, 10:29 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  What can we expect from our Western govt controlling MSM?

Must have been cheating for donkey years.

Singapore ST, an advanced country's national newspapers cheated..
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

Never release names of culprits... no charges against them...pui

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html

(10-01-2023, 03:20 AM)wendychan Wrote:  Never release names of culprits... no charges against them...pui

The national newspapers, ST readily to investigate and reported on others misappropriation and cheating but unable to do so within its organisation.

Why is that so?

Just curious if the person who found and reported that our national MSM has faked the circulation numbers.

Apart from our government who turned a blind eye, what will happen to the person who put this information into public?

(10-01-2023, 02:34 AM)Scythian Wrote:  "Daily circulation numbers of SPH Media titles were found  to have been inflated by between 85,000 and 95,000, or about 10 to 12 per cent of the reported daily average circulation"

Note
With this overstated 12% , ST ranking @175 position World ranking is BS.

Should be 225 instead?

I think the advertisers should take umbrage for this falsification 
And ask for discounts or refunds
95,000 is hell of a lot!

Tampines & West Coast GRCs are there for the taking 

(10-01-2023, 03:20 AM)wendychan Wrote:  Never release names of culprits... no charges against them...pui

Probably grassroots are PAPigs linked people
Look at the many public listed companies
Many management and even IDs are exMPigs

Heng i bought SPH at 1 dollar..heehee

Joker
Hello! SPH is no more la!
Delisted long time ago!

The main people cheated r company buying advertisements.

By around 10%.

However advertisers may not have appetite to sue a govt  linked company. They will just.....suck thumb.

pofma singapore

only applied to opposition and organizations  that is not controlled by the falsehooder

they learned from Trump

(10-01-2023, 12:27 AM)YummyKing Wrote:  Probably hardwarezone also.
Fake the number of members by allowing creating of clones. As well as the number of views, by employing moderators to click click click the many threads they ownself started. So as to give the impression that each thread have a great number of views

There's a running joke that HWZ/EDMW actually only has like 15 members, the rest are all their clones. 

Also, impossible for them to clean house for clone accounts. Too many dormant ones made in the past when don't need SIM Card to register account. Easier to shut down and restart than go clone hunting. Right now their senior mod O's clone-catching program is so strict that even new users cannot easily sign up there anymore, their accounts all kena locked for cloning suspicions.

(10-01-2023, 10:06 AM)Bluebull Wrote:  I think the advertisers should take umbrage for this falsification 
And ask for discounts or refunds
95,000 is hell of a lot!

[Image: ng_umbrage.jpg]

[Image: Ng.jpg?resize=1200%2C768&ssl=1]

[Image: S01E01-x7I7s2Ne-subtitled.jpg]

(10-01-2023, 10:14 AM)grotesqueness Wrote:  pofma singapore

only applied to opposition and organizations  that is not controlled by the falsehooder
Never release names cos they are gov. linked companies.  Charges only applied to opposition organization..... Angry

It's time for KBW to...
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fpa1.narvii.com%2F6343%2...ipo=images]

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

(10-01-2023, 10:14 AM)grotesqueness Wrote:  pofma singapore

Under Singapore law, they cannot lie and yet, involved the whole nation

Who ordered this guy to cheat?

Any collaborators involved in covering up?