How come my finger nails grow fast.

remember just two weeks ago go beauty saloon trim.

Confirmed you are GuNiang go for manicure.

tomorrow will be a better day
[+] 3 users Like surfer's post

drink anything special

maybe my Uncle treat me too much protein, just now lunch time, eat roast chicken, two eggs, one german hotdog, never mind come drink again protein....milk shake...

Means you are ageing faster....lol

(08-12-2021, 01:17 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  remember just two weeks ago go beauty saloon trim.

(08-12-2021, 01:20 PM)surfer Wrote:  Confirmed you are GuNiang go for manicure.

Go beauty saloon to trim and do manicure, does you also pedicure your toes...? Laughing Rotfl

TS is female Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(08-12-2021, 02:28 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  TS is female Big Grin

How did you jump to this conclusion......? Laughing Rotfl

(08-12-2021, 02:28 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  TS is female Big Grin

Suspected long ago but he/she tries to confuse us by mentioning guy things too.

So should be : sex unknown  Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

TS is probably an uncle killer.

(08-12-2021, 01:20 PM)surfer Wrote:  Confirmed you are GuNiang go for manicure.
If one can afford to enjoy luxury living, it doesn’t matter if he is a male of female. Different people hv different lifestyle. I believed you hv yr own preference too. It is also not good to pass negative comments on others too.

(08-12-2021, 03:01 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  If one can afford to enjoy luxury living, it doesn’t matter if he is a male of female. Different people hv different lifestyle. I believed you hv yr own preference too. It is also not good to pass negative comments on others too.

I seldom see a man do manicure, unless he/she is a gay, or a butch.. Laughing Rotfl

(08-12-2021, 03:12 PM)debono Wrote:  I seldom see a man do manicure, unless he/she is a gay, or a butch.. Laughing Rotfl
Yes, it is seldom. But still, there are guys who goes for it too. It cud be cases like guys accompany their girl-frd there and he joined in too to hv it done. Otherwise, very boring waiting, rite?
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

TS is BBFA?

Confirmed a queer lah............ Cool

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(08-12-2021, 03:12 PM)debono Wrote:  I seldom see a man do manicure, unless he/she is a gay, or a butch.. Laughing Rotfl

Maybe David Gan does it...

(08-12-2021, 02:42 PM)debono Wrote:  How did you jump to this conclusion......? Laughing Rotfl

Smelly meow meow Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(08-12-2021, 03:27 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  TS is BBFA?

What is BBFA..? Thinking

(08-12-2021, 01:17 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  remember just two weeks ago go beauty saloon trim.

Too well nourished by your uncle!  Big Grin

(08-12-2021, 03:51 PM)debono Wrote:  What is BBFA..? Thinking

Bui bui forever alone Thinking

Never do work, that is why.

Isn't it intriguing how our bodies work in unique ways? Fast-growing nails can be quite the phenomenon! If you're ever in the mood to take advantage of their growth, these nail designs could offer you some cool ideas to experiment with. It's amazing how a little creativity can transform your nails into tiny canvases of self-expression.

From chic and classy to bold and artsy, these designs cover a wide spectrum. So whether you're embracing their growth or keeping them short and neat, have fun exploring the possibilities and let your nails tell your story.